Productiv is a rapidly growing Series B startup that enables enterprises’ IT and Finance teams to take a data- and analytics-centric approach to understanding and driving adoption of SaaS applications at scale. In a modern world where productivity matters more than ever and companies have hundreds of SaaS applications, Productiv’s automated, real-time collaborative platform enables not only significant IT productivity gains, but also understanding and driving productivity across the entire organization. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Equinix, Okta, Fox, Zoom, Dropbox, Conga, and Uber trust Productiv for delivering better employee experience, increasing business agility, and driving RoI from their entire portfolio of SaaS applications.
Backed by Tier 1 investors including Accel, Norwest, and Okta and led by experienced founders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn, Productiv is a team like no other. We’re a fast-moving results-oriented team with a strong culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We tackle hard problems and massive opportunities together, working as a tight-knit highly collaborative team.
About the Role
As we continue to grow our Sales Team, we’re looking for our first inside sales leader to build and grow this team. This is a rare, hands-on opportunity in which you will be empowered to build, lead, and manage a team, establishing a strong, scalable foundation from an early stage.
Our sales development team is responsible for outbound sales development, acting as the top-of-the-funnel muscle in our sales engine. This team works hand-in-hand with our Account Executives to qualify sales opportunities and grow new markets. Additionally, in this role you will work closely with our Marketing Team to execute marketing campaigns to drive sales pipeline growth, having ownership of inbound leads.
The ideal profile is a player-coach who is both great at sales development (account and lead identification, outbound sales process, metrics and tracking) and is also a natural people leader. You will report to our Head of Sales and your responsibilities include owning the pipeline engine for the sales organization, making this both a highly-visible and highly-impactful role.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead, manage, and mentor the inside sales team, setting up both the individuals and the team to successfully deliver on their goals
- Build and implement processes and best practices that will enable Productiv to successfully scale
- Partner with Account Executives to set and execute on sales strategies that drive pipeline generation
- Partner with the Marketing Team, taking a holistic approach to the sales outreach process
- Be a champion of our culture, helping drive our company values--our employees are our biggest competitive advantage, and investing in them is a huge emphasis across the company
- Drive qualified sales leads across multiple territories, verticals, and account executives
- Ensure data hygiene across various tools (Salesforce, Outreach, etc.)
Requirement Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of inside sales experience, preferably at a high-growth tech company
- Firm understanding of enterprise, B2B software solutions
- A deep grasp of the software infrastructure landscape (preferably SaaS)
- Metrics-driven mindset with experience using data to make/drive business decisions
- A great storyteller, with the ability to explain complex solutions in a simple, easy-to-understand manner with a focus on driving customer value and success
- Experience building sales process and best practices that set the foundation for hyper-growth
- Strong passion for selling and ability to communicate product’s value at all levels within organizations
- Experience with various software tools and applications including Outreach, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Salesforce, G Suite, and Slack
- B.A./B.S. Degree
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time and sick time
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Game-changing company vision