Productiv is a rapidly growing Series B startup that enables enterprises’ IT and Finance teams to take a data- and analytics-centric approach to understanding and driving adoption of SaaS applications at scale. In a modern world where productivity matters more than ever and companies have hundreds of SaaS applications, Productiv’s automated, real-time collaborative platform enables not only significant IT productivity gains, but also understanding and driving productivity across the entire organization. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Equinix, Okta, Fox, Zoom, Dropbox, Conga, and Uber trust Productiv for delivering better employee experience, increasing business agility, and driving RoI from their entire portfolio of SaaS applications.
Backed by Tier 1 investors including Accel, Norwest, and Okta and led by experienced founders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn, Productiv is a team like no other. We’re a fast-moving results-oriented team with a strong culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We tackle the hardest problems and the largest opportunities together, working as a tight-knit highly collaborative team. If you would have leaped at joining Amazon in 1997, Google in 1999, Salesforce in 2001, or Facebook in 2006, this is your chance to have a massive industry-level impact.
About the Role
We are growing rapidly and this is a unique opportunity to lay the foundation for the Insights function at Productiv. The ideal candidate will turbocharge our efforts to help our customers realize the value of insights provided by the Productiv platform. You are hypothesis-driven, able to derive actionable insights by analyzing large amounts of data, and create compelling narratives so those insights drive successful customer outcomes.
In this role you will work closely with senior leaders across multiple departments, including Customer Success, Sales, Product, Marketing and Business Operations. This role will report into our Co-Founder/COO.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely with customers to convert data into insights, actions and outcomes; helping customers achieve quantifiable business outcomes and understand how our solutions are helping them meet their strategic objectives
- Craft and deliver executive level presentations to CxOs, incorporating qualitative and quantitative analysis that articulate the strategic value of Productiv
- Build internal tools that empower our sales team (i.e. RoI calculator) to facilitate value oriented discovery and deliver high-level business value/impact analysis
- Develop new data-driven insights at-scale to power thought leadership and awareness
- Conduct secondary research from external sources to cross-validate/ triangulate insights & source additional data to enhance richness of insights, as needed
- Create and automate reusable assets like reports and dashboards to provide insights at scale, in-line with key customer priorities
- Work as a business partner to our leadership team, identify strategic opportunities for the business to grow and scale
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of analytics-oriented experience, preferably at a Top Management Consulting firm and/or high-growth SaaS company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Experience creating and delivering compelling presentations and business case artifacts (internally or externally facing)
- Executive presence aptitude or experience
- Excellent quantitative analysis and financial modelling skills
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work across different functions, both technical and non-technical
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a bias for action and driving results
- Strong independent project management skills including the ability to define and execute against project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors
- Meticulous attention to detail
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Business, Finance, Economics, math, engineering, marketing, or related areas); MBA a plus