Productiv is a rapidly growing Series B startup that enables enterprises’ IT and Finance teams to take a data- and analytics-centric approach to understanding and driving adoption of SaaS applications at scale. In a modern world where productivity matters more than ever and companies have hundreds of SaaS applications, Productiv’s automated, real-time collaborative platform enables not only significant IT productivity gains, but also understanding and driving productivity across the entire organization. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Equinix, Okta, Fox, Zoom, Dropbox, Conga, and Uber trust Productiv for delivering better employee experience, increasing business agility, and driving RoI from their entire portfolio of SaaS applications.
Backed by Tier 1 investors including Accel, Norwest, and Okta and led by experienced founders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn, Productiv is a team like no other. We’re a fast-moving results-oriented team with a strong culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We tackle hard problems and massive opportunities together, working as a tight-knit highly collaborative team.
About the Role
As our Marketing Operations Manager, you will own building and scaling the foundation of structure, process, and tools for our Marketing organization. You’ll work with Marketing, Sales, and Operations leaders to translate desired business outcomes and metrics into new technology initiatives. You will own our martech stack to support our rapidly evolving go-to-market processes and strategies, and will drive foundational Marketing processes like lead scoring and routing, campaign ROI analysis, and demand generation metrics reporting.
We are looking for a seasoned marketing operations expert to build this function from scratch at Productiv. The ideal candidate is highly experienced with a wide range of systems and tools, is structured and results-driven, wants to roll up their sleeves and execute rapidly, and loves to think big and solve ambiguous problems. This role will report into the Head of Business Operations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Enable Productiv to exceed its growth targets by building processes between sales and marketing that yield seamless customer experiences and higher conversion rates.
- Lead the development of an agile martech stack to manage lead lifecycles and create the foundation for sophisticated multi-touch marketing attribution
- Build, own and scale Marketo, partnering closely with Sales and Marketing to build key processes including lead scoring, lead routing and sales handoffs
- Own all aspects of email marketing execution, including database quality, segmentation, testing, and scheduling.
- Build and manage dashboards and reporting to enable us to execute toward the right marketing goals
- Analyze ROI from our demand generation campaigns and make data-based recommendations on how to drive better results
- Partner with other Operations teams to drive strong systems integrations across the organization to enable unified customer journey tracking
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Operations, preferably at a high-growth SaaS company
- Strong familiarity with Marketo and Salesforce; certifications in both are strongly preferred
- Experience with building, managing, and enhancing complex marketing stacks and integrations
- Excellent commercial communication skills (written, oral, and presentation)
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work across different functions, both technical and non-technical
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a bias for action and driving results
- Strong independent project management skills including the ability to define and execute against project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors
- Thrives in ambiguity, enjoys working on multiple tasks with competing priorities with a high degree of ownership and autonomy
- Meticulous attention to detail
- B.A./B.S. Degree
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time and sick time
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Game-changing company vision