At Productiv, we're going after the problem that every company faces today: an explosion of SaaS applications in-use (always hundreds, sometimes thousands), with more and more purchased outside of IT. Managing all of these applications, from securing them to provisioning them to renewing them to answering questions of "am I getting fair business value from each" is overwhelmingly complicated in breadth and depth.
Our real-time data- and analytics-centric approach to enterprise SaaS management at scale is trusted by CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Equinix, Okta, Zoom, Dropbox, Equifax, and Uber as their system of record. We’re on a journey to transform how enterprises think about SaaS and the impact it can have on their organizations. Productiv has raised over $70M from Tier 1 investors including Accel, IVP, Norwest, and Okta and is led by experienced founders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn. Productiv is a team like no other. We’re a fast-moving results-oriented team with a strong culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We tackle hard problems and huge opportunities together, working as a tight-knit highly collaborative team.
About the Job
We’re seeking a results-driven Customer Success Manager with start-up energy, an analytical mindset, and a strong work ethic. You will work with internal stakeholders in defining Customer Success processes, tools, and metrics, and will be the internal champion for all our customers.
The ideal candidate is able to build successful long-term enterprise customer relationships. You take ownership, plan to win big, and deliver results while putting customers before the team before yourself. You know how to engage customers to unearth key customer needs and tailor our solution to their unique situation. You are data-driven and are able to dive deep into our product to provide business insights and true benefits for our customers. You possess a strong understanding of enterprise customer mindset and are adept at managing multiple stakeholders.
You are collaborative and are able to motivate and activate the product development team and company leadership to drive customer outcomes. You are able to build detailed account plans and have a demonstrated ability to break down roadblocks and resolve obstacles.
Role and Responsibilities
- Prioritize the customer experience with a focus on delivering value in line with key customer goals, happiness, retention, and growth
- Own product on-boarding, product adoption, and ongoing engagement with our customers, ensuring they realize the full value of the Productiv platform
- Take a consultative approach to delivering product value, leveraging insights and best practices to enable our customers to transform their business processes around managing SaaS applications
- Act as a business partner to our customers by learning their business model, then partnering with them to set outcomes and measure objectives
- Be a part of escalation resolution and drive success by reducing Time-To-Resolution (TTR), utilizing resources from across Sales, Engineering, Management, etc.
- Define, evangelize, and manage the Customer Success process, partnering with various internal and external stakeholders
- Quickly come up-to-speed on the Productiv solution, demonstrating thorough knowledge of the value proposition
- Define, own, and deliver on metrics for TTV, TTR, escalation resolution, and churn risk identification
- Be the “Voice of Customer” and provide ongoing internal feedback to internal stakeholders including our Product and Sales Teams
- Engage with the Sales team to drive pilot success for select high value prospects
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software, with at least 2 years of experience in a Customer Success role, preferably at a high-growth SaaS company
- Expertise managing customer experience for high ACV products, having success growing these accounts while maintaining a high NPS (net promoter score)
- Familiarity with SaaS platforms, APIs, and IT groups
- Experience communicating complex problems clearly and concisely to different audiences
- Ability to understand customer business goals, identify potential issues, anticipate future needs, and develop solutions that ensure customer happiness
- Excellent commercial communication skills (written, oral, and presentation) with a keen ability to develop relationships, optimize customer engagement, and evangelize products
- Ability to drive initiatives by collaboratively working across teams (Product Management, Sales, Engineering) and structuring approaches to new opportunities
- Adept at using Customer Success and Project Management tools
- B.A./B.S. Degree
- Competitive salary, 401K, and generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- Company Swag (never do laundry again)
- Casual environment (offices in Palo Alto and SF)
- Generous vacation time, sick time, and parental leave
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Game-changing company vision