Productiv is a rapidly growing Series B startup that enables enterprises’ IT and Finance teams to take a data- and analytics-centric approach to understanding and driving adoption of SaaS applications at scale. In a modern world where productivity matters more than ever and companies have hundreds of SaaS applications, Productiv’s automated, real-time collaborative platform enables not only significant IT productivity gains, but also understanding and driving productivity across the entire organization. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Equinix, Okta, Fox, Zoom, Dropbox, Conga, and Uber trust Productiv for delivering better employee experience, increasing business agility, and driving RoI from their entire portfolio of SaaS applications.
Backed by Tier 1 investors including Accel, Norwest, and Okta and led by experienced founders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn, Productiv is a team like no other. We’re a fast-moving results-oriented team with a strong culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We tackle the hardest problems and the largest opportunities together, working as a tight-knit highly collaborative team. If you would have leaped at joining Amazon in 1997, Google in 1999, Salesforce in 2001, or Facebook in 2006, this is your chance to have a massive industry-level impact.
About the Job
Calling all the builders, all the creators, all the adventurers...if you're a demand generation leader who loves the great unknown, who loves building the ship while sailing uncharted seas, then this role is for you.
Productiv is looking for a Director of Demand Generation to partner with our sales team and build an unstoppable, insanely efficient engine to fuel the growth of the company. We're looking for an expert in his or her field that can be the next great addition to our team - smart, driven, fun to work with, and someone we can depend on to help us in this adventure.
This is one of those rare positions where you'll get to be strategic in defining much of our demand generation strategy, while still rolling your sleeves up and getting to do the satisfying work of building our infrastructure and running programs.
If you're this person, and you are looking for a great group of people to partner with on your next journey, then let's talk.
Role and Responsibilities
- Define and drive demand generation strategy
- Refine target personas, and evolve new ones as we expand our offerings
- Define, evolve, and own your demand generation KPIs.
- Drive the marketing mix for the company across digital, events, and other offline channels (we can’t wait for them to come back!)
- Execute programs with a mix of agencies, vendors, and team members
- Create a closed-loop feedback process with sales to continually improve conversion
- Create and execute a martech roadmap to deliver a best-in-class marketing experience for our customers, partners, and sales team
Required Skills and Experience
- Driven - you want to do big things, and lots of them, and don't need lots of direction.
- Trusting and Communicative - your natural style is to partner with sales, product marketing, and others. You know the best project takes teamwork to come to fruition.
- Creative - You avoid recycling the same ideas again and again, and aren't afraid to try new things.
- Agile and resilient - Failure to you is part of the adventure. You can take feedback, absorb data, and make programs better.
- At work to have fun while winning - You like people, and people like you. Let's enjoy our time together.
- Deep experience in demand generation for B2B technology sales (7+ Years)
- A command of all aspects of demand generation from lead capture through nurture and retention
- You like to move fast - you believe perfect is the enemy of good enough, and good enough is the enemy of iterative improvement.
- Track record of designing and executing successful campaigns - especially in the early stages of a company's or product's lifecycle
- A proven data-driven approach to iterating on programs.
- Hands-on experience with the martech stack including web analytics, Salesforce, Marketo, LinkedIn, Google Adwords, etc.
- The ability to effectively communicate with sales and execs using in-depth data as well as your own insights
- Experience managing large and continually growing budgets across vendors, agencies and internal programs
- Growth mindset, thriving on challenges and opportunities in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time and sick time
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Game-changing company vision