Productiv is a rapidly growing Series B startup that enables enterprises’ IT and Finance teams to take a data- and analytics-centric approach to understanding and driving adoption of SaaS applications at scale. In a modern world where productivity matters more than ever and companies have hundreds of SaaS applications, Productiv’s automated, real-time collaborative platform enables not only significant IT productivity gains, but also understanding and driving productivity across the entire organization. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Equinix, Okta, Fox, Zoom, Dropbox, Conga, and Uber trust Productiv for delivering better employee experience, increasing business agility, and driving RoI from their entire portfolio of SaaS applications.
Backed by Tier 1 investors including Accel, Norwest, and Okta and led by experienced founders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn, Productiv is a team like no other. We’re a fast-moving results-oriented team with a strong culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We tackle the hardest problems and the largest opportunities together, working as a tight-knit highly collaborative team. If you would have leaped at joining Amazon in 1997, Google in 1999, Salesforce in 2001, or Facebook in 2006, this is your chance to have a massive industry-level impact.
About the Role
We’re seeking a strong Customer Operations analyst to execute and help build our internal customer-related processes. Earning customer love is one of our core company tenets, and this individual will be critical in ensuring that we deliver fast and measurable customer value to earn our customers’ love. Given our rapidly-growing customer base, you will be responsible for driving speed and efficiency in our internal customer processes by ensuring customer data is processed on-time, correctly. You will need to be scrappy, proactive, highly self-motivated and have a stellar work ethic.
You will report to the Customer Operations Lead and will work closely with the San Francisco-based Customer Success and Business Operations teams.
Role and Responsibilities
- Execute on critical customer processes like inputting customer data into our platform
- Demonstrate strong business judgment and understanding in reading and interpreting complex vendor contracts
- Exhibit stellar attention to detail to ensure quality analysis of customer data and data integrity
- Create and respond to customer support tickets if required
- Partner closely with Customer Success Managers to identify ways to deliver more value to customers and ensure we are being responsive to customer needs
- Partner closely with Business Operations to continually find ways to drive efficiency in our internal processes
- Provide thoughtful feedback to our Product and Engineering teams on our contract data model and product functionality
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years experience in finance, operations, procurement
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with, reading and interpreting software contracts is preferred
- Very proactive and enjoys ambiguous problem-solving
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong team player with positive attitude and multi tasking skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Jira or other reporting and analytics tools is a plus
- Strong sense of curiosity, humour and empathy
- Bachelor’s degree