Productiv is a rapidly growing Series B startup that enables enterprises’ IT and Finance teams to take a data- and analytics-centric approach to understanding and driving adoption of SaaS applications at scale. In a modern world where productivity matters more than ever and companies have hundreds of SaaS applications, Productiv’s automated, real-time collaborative platform enables not only significant IT productivity gains, but also understanding and driving productivity across the entire organization. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Equinix, Okta, Fox, Zoom, Dropbox, Conga, and Uber trust Productiv for delivering better employee experience, increasing business agility, and driving RoI from their entire portfolio of SaaS applications.
Backed by Tier 1 investors including Accel, Norwest, and Okta and led by experienced founders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn, Productiv is a team like no other. We’re a fast-moving results-oriented team with a strong culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We tackle the hardest problems and the largest opportunities together, working as a tight-knit highly collaborative team. If you would have leaped at joining Amazon in 1997, Google in 1999, Salesforce in 2001, or Facebook in 2006, this is your chance to have a massive industry-level impact.
About the Role
The Head of Talent Acquisition is a key strategic role at Productiv who will act as a champion for our company growth as we build a diverse, equitable, and high-performance team. Reporting to our Co-founder/COO, you will partner closely with our Executives and Team Leaders, enabling us to attract and hire top talent as we grow quickly.
We rely on data and insights to make decisions and are looking for someone who brings a strategic mindset and data-driven approach to recruiting. The ideal candidate will have strong recruiting experience, an authentic and passionate approach to conveying excitement and building relationships, and will be able to build and deliver an all-encompassing hiring strategy. Candidates will regularly tell you how connected and cared for they felt throughout the recruiting experience.
Over time you will build a world-class team that can scale to support the company as it grows.
- You are a relationship builder, a functional builder, a master data-driven executor, and have a proven track record of building from 0 to 1 and can scale best practices
- You have a deep understanding of the recruiting landscape, with an understanding of how to identify and attract top startup talent
- You push the limits of closing, you don’t stop until the job is done
- You thrive in a high impact, fast paced startup environment where you wear multiple hats
- You connect with and inspire others, with strong (but weakly held) opinions, big picture thinking, creative ideas, and with a bias to action
- You act as an ambassador for the company culture, building relationships with employees, candidates, and customers
- You have 5+ years of Talent and/or People Ops experience, with at least 2+ in Leadership
- You have startup experience, especially at a growing SaaS company
- You have extensive experience partnering with a data-driven Executive Team
- You have a history of promotions within your current company and ones prior
- With the acceleration of the move to the cloud happening faster than ever, SaaS businesses continue to take off during COVID times. We are fortunate that Productiv has strong tailwinds in our favor and our business is thriving
- We raised a $20M Series B in late 2019. It’s fueling our growth—but so is revenue: we’re well funded and resourced to achieve and exceed our plans
- Competitive salary, 401K, and generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- Company Swag (never do laundry again)
- Casual environment (offices in Palo Alto and SF)
- Generous vacation time, sick time, and parental leave
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Game-changing company vision