Want to build a billion-dollar company from the ground up? Want to accelerate your professional growth? Work with an extraordinary team ranging from new graduates to industry leaders? Want a result-oriented culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love and winning big? If so, here is an opportunity tailored for you. We are an Enterprise SaaS Management Platform that powers high-growth and large customers such as Zoom, Square, Box, Okta, Equinix, Fox, and Uber.
An explosion in enterprise SaaS adoption has led to a rapid increase in both the number of enterprises moving to an all-SaaS world, and the number of SaaS applications being used per company. However, enterprises lack tools to know what applications they are using, if they are using them right, or if they are even using the right applications. Productiv solves these by providing automated and intelligent ways for enterprises to manage and optimize their growing SaaS portfolio while maximizing employee productivity.
To accomplish this, we use our engineering muscle as our biggest advantage. We leverage cutting-edge technologies to build enterprise-grade Saas Management web-applications and backend systems. Oh, and we need great engineers as well (this is where you come in...read on).
About the Job
As the Frontend Leader helping build/scale our product, you will manage a team of highly-skilled full stack engineers. You will split your time among hands-on work (design/architecture, coding, and implementation), project management, and people management. The ideal candidate will enjoy whiteboard coding conversations with direct reports as much as career coaching and mentoring.
This includes rapid prototyping of new ideas, design and coding of new systems, as well as defining the strategic direction for our broader system architecture to enable our product and company to successfully scale. In addition to the hands-on aspects of this job, you will also have technical leadership/management responsibilities including hiring, mentoring, and developing top engineering talent. You are somebody who is customer-centric, enjoys building complex system software that achieves operational goals, and thrives in a fast-paced environment (we ship code every week).
Role and Responsibilities
- Own all aspects of product development, from prototyping new ideas to designing and coding new systems to setting strategic architectural direction
- Act as the technical leader, helping with design/architecture work, coding, and implementation
- Manage a team of software engineers--hire, mentor, and develop top engineering talent
- Define and drive the strategic direction of the software architecture
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience building web applications, with at least 3 years in a leadership or management role
- Expertise in system design, including building highly scalable systems
- Excellent project management skills, with experience building complex software systems, scoping requirements, and successfully launching products
- Outstanding coding skills in a modern web-development framework (vue/react/angular).
- Experience with development using AWS.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field, advanced degree preferred
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time and sick time
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Game-changing company vision