At Productiv, we're going after the problem that every company faces today: an explosion of SaaS applications in-use (always hundreds, sometimes thousands), with more and more purchased outside of IT. Managing all of these applications, from securing them to provisioning them to renewing them to answering questions of "am I getting fair business value from each" is overwhelmingly complicated in breadth and depth.
Our real-time data- and analytics-centric approach to enterprise SaaS management at scale is trusted by CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Equinix, Okta, Zoom, Dropbox, Equifax, and Uber as their system of record. We’re on a journey to transform how enterprises think about SaaS and the impact it can have on their organizations. Productiv has raised over $70M from Tier 1 investors including Accel, IVP, Norwest, and Okta and is led by experienced founders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn. Productiv is a team like no other. We’re a fast-moving results-oriented team with a strong culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We tackle hard problems and huge opportunities together, working as a tight-knit highly collaborative team.
About the Role
We’re seeking a results-driven Sales Development Representative with start-up energy, relentless spirit, and a strong work ethic.
You will be the pipeline engine for the organization and will partner with Account Executives to identify quality sales opportunities and grow new markets. You will also work closely with the Marketing team to execute marketing campaigns to drive sales pipeline growth. You are outgoing with a dynamic and motivated personality and are able to excite prospects about becoming Productiv customers. You are data-driven and are able to pitch our product as you understand how it leads to true benefits.
- Qualify sales leads based upon lead qualification criteria definitions
- Outbound prospecting into a defined territory/target vertical market
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the Productiv product and value proposition
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities for Account Executives
- Complete a high volume of daily calls/activities
- Update Salesforce daily with lead status and all prospect interactions
- Meet or exceed your activity and bookings targets
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 1+ year of sales or professional experience
- Strong passion for selling and ability to communicate product’s value at all levels within organizations – Managers, Directors, and Vice Presidents
- Excellent communication skills over the phone and email. You’re friendly, energetic, competent, and sincere. People love talking to you.
- Competitive and goal-oriented with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, organize, and prioritize responsibilities
- Experience with Salesforce, G Suite and Slack preferred
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time and sick time
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Game-changing company vision