Productiv is a rapidly growing Series B startup that enables enterprises’ IT and Finance teams to take a data- and analytics-centric approach to understanding and driving adoption of SaaS applications at scale. In a modern world where productivity matters more than ever and companies have hundreds of SaaS applications, Productiv’s automated, real-time collaborative platform enables not only significant IT productivity gains, but also understanding and driving productivity across the entire organization. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Equinix, Okta, Fox, Zoom, Dropbox, Conga, and Uber trust Productiv for delivering better employee experience, increasing business agility, and driving RoI from their entire portfolio of SaaS applications.
Backed by Tier 1 investors including Accel, Norwest, and Okta and led by experienced founders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn, Productiv is a team like no other. We’re a fast-moving results-oriented team with a strong culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We tackle the hardest problems and the largest opportunities together, working as a tight-knit highly collaborative team. If you would have leaped at joining Amazon in 1997, Google in 1999, Salesforce in 2001, or Facebook in 2006, this is your chance to have a massive industry-level impact.
What will you do?
We’re seeking a results-driven Sales Development Representative with start-up energy, relentless spirit, and a strong work ethic.
You will be the pipeline engine for the organization and will partner with Account Executives to identify quality sales opportunities and grow new markets. You will also work closely with the Marketing team to execute marketing campaigns to drive sales pipeline growth. You are outgoing with a dynamic and motivated personality and are able to excite prospects about becoming Productiv customers. You are data-driven and are able to pitch our product as you understand how it leads to true benefits.
- Qualify sales leads based upon lead qualification criteria definitions
- Outbound prospecting into a defined territory/target vertical market
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the Productiv product and value proposition
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities for Account Executives
- Complete a high volume of daily calls/activities
- Update Salesforce daily with lead status and all prospect interactions
- Meet or exceed your activity and bookings targets
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 1+ year of sales or professional experience
- Strong passion for selling and ability to communicate product’s value at all levels within organizations – Managers, Directors, and Vice Presidents
- Excellent communication skills over the phone and email. You’re friendly, energetic, competent, and sincere. People love talking to you.
- Competitive and goal-oriented with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, organize, and prioritize responsibilities
- Experience with Salesforce, G Suite and Slack preferred
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time and sick time
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Game-changing company vision