Productiv is a rapidly growing Series B startup that enables enterprises’ IT and Finance teams to take a data- and analytics-centric approach to understanding and driving adoption of SaaS applications at scale. In a modern world where productivity matters more than ever and companies have hundreds of SaaS applications, Productiv’s automated, real-time collaborative platform enables not only significant IT productivity gains, but also understanding and driving productivity across the entire organization. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Equinix, Okta, Fox, Zoom, Dropbox, Conga, and Uber trust Productiv for delivering better employee experience, increasing business agility, and driving RoI from their entire portfolio of SaaS applications.
Backed by Tier 1 investors including Accel, Norwest, and Okta and led by experienced founders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn, Productiv is a team like no other. We’re a fast-moving results-oriented team with a strong culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We tackle the hardest problems and the largest opportunities together, working as a tight-knit highly collaborative team. If you would have leaped at joining Amazon in 1997, Google in 1999, Salesforce in 2001, or Facebook in 2006, this is your chance to have a massive industry-level impact.
About the Job
As a key member of the Customer Success team, you will lead both developing technical documentation and customer education for Productiv. This role will be responsible for building out content in multiple formats, to drive customer success and product adoption. The ideal candidate has an innate product curiosity, is excited to build from scratch, and has broad experience in technical documentation, customer training, and enterprise software.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build and create a training and education strategy that enables our customers to ramp quickly and realize value from our product
- Design and build technical product documentation, with a focus on customer onboarding and new feature adoption. Be proficient at developing content in various formats - written, video, in-product messaging etc.
- Design and build product training materials, including written documentation and video tutorials
- Identify on-going training needs for addressing customer support inquiries
- Define and drive metrics for adoption and efficacy of technical documentation and training
- Partner with internal teams (Support, Customer Success, Sales, Product) to define priorities and communicate the long-term plan and ongoing progress
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software, with at least 3 years of experience in a Training or Education role, preferably at a high-growth SaaS company
- Experience creating instructional and certification documentation for a B2B software company
- Experience translating specs into easy-to-understand training content
- Deep customer empathy, will the ability to understand customer needs
- Experience developing and leading a customer education program
- Familiarity with SaaS platforms, APIs, and IT groups
- Familiarity with customer engagement platforms (i.e Intercom) preferred
- Excellent commercial communication skills (written, oral, and presentation) with a keen ability to develop relationships, optimize customer engagement, and evangelize products
- B.A./B.S. Degree
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time and sick time
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Game-changing company vision