Want to build a billion-dollar company from ground up? Want to accelerate your professional growth? Work with an extraordinary team ranging from new graduates to industry leaders? Want a result-oriented culture which values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love and winning big? If so, here is an opportunity tailored for you.
About the Job
We’re seeking a results-driven Customer Success Manager with start-up energy, an analytical mindset, and a strong work ethic. You will work with internal stakeholders in defining Customer Success processes, tools, and metrics, and will be the internal champion for all our customers.
The ideal candidate is able to build successful long-term enterprise customer relationships. You take ownership, plan to win big, and deliver results while putting customers before the team before yourself. You know how to engage customers to unearth key customer needs and tailor our solution to their unique situation. You are data-driven and are able to dive deep into our product to provide business insights and true benefits for our customers. You possess a strong understanding of enterprise customer mindset and are adept at managing multiple stakeholders.
You are collaborative and are able to motivate and activate the product development team and company leadership to drive customer outcomes. You are able to build detailed account plans and have a demonstrated ability to break down roadblocks and resolve obstacles.
Role and Responsibilities
- Prioritize the customer experience with a focus on delivering value in line with key customer goals, customer happiness, retention, and growth
- Own product on-boarding, product adoption, and ongoing engagement with our customers, ensuring they realize the full value of the Productiv platform
- Be the “Voice of Customer” and provide ongoing internal feedback to internal stakeholders including our Product and Sales Teams
- Be a part of escalation resolution and drive success by reducing Time-To-Resolution (TTR), utilizing resources from across Sales, Engineering, Management, etc.
- Define, evangelize, and manage the Customer Success process, partnering with various internal and external stakeholders
- Quickly come up-to-speed on the Productiv solution, demonstrating thorough knowledge of the value proposition
- Define, own, and deliver on metrics for TTV, TTR, escalation resolution, and churn risk identification
- Adept at using Customer Success and Project management tools
- Engage with the Sales team to drive pilot success for select high value prospects
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software, with at least 2 years of experience in a Customer Success role, preferably at a high-growth SaaS company
- Expertise managing customer experience for higher ACV products, having success growing these accounts while maintaining a high NPS (net promoter score)
- Experience communicating complex problems clearly and concisely to different audiences
- Familiarity with SaaS platforms, APIs, and IT groups
- Ability to understand customer business goals, identify potential issues, anticipate future needs, and develop solutions that ensure customer happiness
- Excellent commercial communication skills (written, oral, and presentation) with a keen ability to develop relationships, optimize customer engagement, and evangelize products
- Collaborative team player who takes the lead in driving initiatives, working across teams (Product Management, Sales, Engineering), and structuring approaches to new opportunities
- B.A./B.S. Degree
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time and sick time
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Game-changing company vision