Productiv is a rapidly growing Series B startup that enables enterprises’ IT and Finance teams to take a data- and analytics-centric approach to understanding and driving adoption of SaaS applications at scale. In a modern world where productivity matters more than ever and companies have hundreds of SaaS applications, Productiv’s automated, real-time collaborative platform enables not only significant IT productivity gains, but also understanding and driving productivity across the entire organization. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Equinix, Okta, Fox, Zoom, Dropbox, Conga, and Uber trust Productiv for delivering better employee experience, increasing business agility, and driving RoI from their entire portfolio of SaaS applications.
Backed by Tier 1 investors including Accel, Norwest, and Okta and led by experienced founders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn, Productiv is a team like no other. We’re a fast-moving results-oriented team with a strong culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We tackle the hardest problems and the largest opportunities together, working as a tight-knit highly collaborative team. If you would have leaped at joining Amazon in 1997, Google in 1999, Salesforce in 2001, or Facebook in 2006, this is your chance to have a massive industry-level impact.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for all aspects of product development. This not only includes rapid prototyping of new ideas, and design and coding of new systems, but also defining the strategic direction for our broader system architecture. Our systems are being built from the ground up, so selecting the right technologies and design is part of the role, as is working with third party open-source or commercial technology and services. Our current tech stack is primarily Vue.js, Node.js, DynamoDB and AWS.
Finally, this is a new team. You’ll have lots of opportunities to help us build & grow via mentoring, hiring & training, and providing technical leadership and mentoring to other team members, while learning from other smart people on the team.
To succeed in this role, you will need an established background in system design and building highly scalable systems, excellent project management skills, strong interpersonal skills, and motivation to achieve results in a team that ships every week. You are somebody who is customer-centric, enjoys building complex system software that achieves operational goals. Experience in creating web-applications and/or backend services will be very applicable and helpful.
- 3+ years of experience in building multi-tiered, distributed backend systems using SOA.
- Outstanding coding skills in a high level programming language (e.g. Go, C++, Java, Node.js).
- Expertise in using either SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Experience with development using AWS.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field. Bonus: Advanced Degree (MS/PhD).
- Bonus: Technical leadership experience in building complex software systems from scoping requirements to actual launch.
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Medical insurance paid for you and your family
- Generous vacation time and sick time
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Game-changing company vision