Want to build a billion-dollar company from ground up? Want to accelerate your professional growth? Work with an extraordinary team ranging from new graduates to industry leaders? Want a result-oriented culture which values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love and winning big? If so, here is an opportunity tailored for you.
About the Job
Calling all the builders, all the creators, all the adventurers...if you're a demand generation leader who loves the great unknown, who loves building the ship while sailing uncharted seas, then this role is for you.
Productiv is looking for a Head of Demand Generation to partner with our marketing leader and build an unstoppable, insanely efficient engine to drive sales and fuel the growth of the company. We're looking for an expert in his or her field that can be the next great addition to our team - smart, driven, fun to work with, and someone we can depend on to help us in this adventure.
This is one of those rare positions where you'll get to be strategic in defining much of our demand generation strategy, while still rolling your sleeves up and getting to do the satisfying work of building our infrastructure and running programs.
If you're this person, and you are looking for a great group of people to partner with on your next journey, then let's talk.
Role and Responsibilities
- Define and drive demand generation strategy
- Refine target personas, and evolve new ones as we expand our offerings
- Define, evolve, and own your demand generation KPIs.
- Drive the marketing mix for the company across digital, events, and other offline channels
- Execute programs with a mix of agencies and vendors today, and a team in the future
- Own the handoff of qualified leads to sales, with a closed-loop feedback process to help us improve
- Create and execute a martech roadmap to deliver a best-in-class marketing experience for our customers, partners, and sales team
Required Skills and Experience
- Driven - you want to do big things, and lots of them, and don't need lots of direction.
- Trusting and Communicative - your natural style is to partner with sales, product marketing, and others. You know the best project take teamwork to come to fruition.
- Creative - You avoid recycling the same ideas again and again, and aren't afraid to try new things.
- Agile and resilient - Failure to you is part of the adventure. You can take feedback, absorb data, and make programs better.
- At work to have fun while winning - You like people, and people like you. Let's enjoy our time together.
- Deep experience in demand generation for B2B technology sales (7+ Years)
- A command of all aspects of demand generation from lead capture through nurture and retention
- Track record of designing and executing successful campaigns - especially in the early stages of a company's or product's lifecycle
- A proven data-driven approach to iterating on programs.
- Hands-on experience with the martech stack including web analytics, Salesforce, Marketo, LinkedIn, Google Adwords, etc.
- The ability to effectively communicate with sales and execs using in-depth data as well as your own insights
- Experience managing large and continually growing budgets across vendors, agencies and internal programs
- Started from scratch, and perhaps built a team over time
- Growth mindset, thriving on challenges and opportunities in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong bias toward action, testing, learning, iterating
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Great people at work, with an extremely high bar for hiring
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time and sick time
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Game-changing company vision