Want to build a billion-dollar company from ground up? Want to accelerate your professional growth? Work with an extraordinary team ranging from new graduates to industry leaders? Want a result-oriented culture which values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love and winning big? If so, here is an opportunity tailored for you.
About the Job
We’re seeking a Head of Product Marketing to help drive the overall product marketing strategy and execution for Productiv. You possess a strong understanding of enterprise buyer mindset as well as a depth of technical expertise when it comes to cloud services. You love partnering with and enabling sales teams, and value time in front of customers getting to know their needs and what makes them tick. Additionally, you’re excited to act as a key thought leader for the company while working on everything from writing a whitepaper or blog post, building a demo video, working a trade show booth, to answering RFP questions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaboratively define the strategy and direction for product marketing at Productiv
- Craft and own the communication around the business value proposition, working with internal and external stakeholders as well as technical and non-technical audiences
- Work closely with Demand Gen and Digital Teams to create industry-leading customer experience and customer journey
- Be integral in establishing a leadership point of view and company brand
- Work with various stakeholders to identify and drive key programs and plans that result in greater reach and customer acquisition for Productiv
- Set and deliver on KPIs, helping ensure successful execution of various initiatives
- Leverage your leadership and experience to scale existing functions and enable future growth
Required Skills and Experience
- 5-10+ Years experience in enterprise SaaS marketing and “land and expand” B2B opportunities, ideally in a disruptive B2B company
- You love to tell stories, evangellze your product, and help others see the path to success
- You know how to structure messaging to help others consistently tell the right stories
- You've done more product launches than you can count
- You're a continuous content creator.
- Did we mention that you love to create every kind of content?
- You're the kind of product marketer that demand generation leaders love to work with.
- Proven experience working with industry analysts and thought leaders.
- Strong technical knowledge of enterprise cloud services.
- You can move fast when you need to, but also know when it’s time to implement processes, tools, and best practices
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time and sick time
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Game-changing company vision