Senior Front-End Software Engineer
Location | Europe Remote
Salary Range | EUR: €65,000-€85,000 (variable dependent on location and experience)
"Relocating to Cyprus and being employed here for the first time will give any foreigner a 50% income tax discount.
Prodly enables Salesforce teams to increase productivity 65-80% while reducing risk up to 30% by putting next-generation DevOps into the hands of admins and citizen developers. By reimagining the change management experience, Prodly’s AppOps suite delivers greater business agility and governance without straining IT. With solutions for release management automation, version control, sandbox seeding, data migration, and regression testing, Prodly AppOps sets the standard for low-code DevOps and can be implemented 20 times faster than traditional applications.
As part of this dynamic team your role as a Senior Front-End Software Engineer, will be to engage in the company's software development and delivery activities. You will be part of every step of the development process, from UX design to debugging production issues.
- Designing, developing, testing, and debugging software
- Collaborating with other front end engineers, backend engineers, and product management to ensure full accuracy of new features
- Identify and propose solutions for technical debt and engineering investments
- Providing technical leadership/mentorship to other engineers in the team
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Translating business problems to software solutions.
- Responsible code reviewer, ensuring that new code is maintainable and meets company standards and best practices
What we offer:
- Well-developed internal DevOps culture (CI/CD) and business-friendly scrum methodology
- Opportunity to be a significant part of product development. You can bring and implement any new business-oriented ideas and improvements
- A chance to work with graph data visualizations, that require a thoughtful engineering approach to ensure performance and maintainability
- Prospects for professional growth and development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Mathematics or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience with React.Js
- 3+ years of experience with Node.Js
- Working with version control system APIs (Github, Bitbucket, GitLab, Azure, etc)
- Strong understanding of web protocols like HTTP, REST, OAuth, etc.
- Experience with Git source control
- Experience with agile software development methodoligies
- Strong understanding of responsive web design
- The ability to prioritize tasks with minimal guidance, and communicate effectively with both technical and business personnel is a must
- Experience with server side rendered React applications
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Cypress, Selenium, Mocha, or Jest
- State management using Context, Redux, or XState
- Experience with Storybook
- Experience with Typescript
- Fully remote work within Prodly’s digital set up
- Flexible working schedule matching your work-life balance
- Necessary equipment provided
- Cozy Home office budget/Geek allowance
- Equity Grants
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan: up to 3% Match
- Access to professional training