Procurify is the leading all-in-one spend management solution that helps mission-driven organizations deliver tracking, accountability, and end-to-end workflows for expenses and spending. It’s our goal to unlock the financial potential of our customers so they can create a greater positive impact in society.
Everyone at Procurify is a team player. Join our talent network to get ahead of all future opportunities we may have. We’re seeking entrepreneurial people who are willing to challenge the status quo and contribute to larger strategic objectives.
We have something for everyone
We always love hearing from candidates who are motivated by helping customers achieve the best version of themselves. We’re constantly on the lookout for passionate, talented, and purpose-driven individuals to join our team of humble “misfits that fit”.
All of our open positions are posted on our Careers page, but we know that sometimes timing may not be right or you may be looking for something else. If you’d like to be considered for our future opportunities, feel free to apply here so our Talent team can keep you in mind!
By joining our Talent Network, you’ll enhance your application process and we’ll be able to connect with you if we have a suitable role that matches your skills and experience. We look forward to meeting you!
Upon application, please include which department(s) you’re most interested in:
What you’ll be working on
- Join quarterly hackathons and immerse yourself in all things fintech innovation.
- Rotate between projects and commit to continuous learning with our six-week sprint cycle.
- Learn and play with the best tech stack you could ask for. Our product and engineering teams work with:
We’re committed to helping mission-driven organizations spend smarter
We empower mission-driven organizations around the world – across industries like biotechnology, education, health care, manufacturing, and software – to achieve their goals by making their money go further. Money is complicated, managing it shouldn’t be. We make spend management smart and simple.
You’re empowered to do your best work.
We’ve created an environment where personal and professional growth is a real priority. Some of the great perks we offer include:
- Flexible working: We’re a remote-first organization with flexible working hours. Work anywhere from within Canada!
- Four-day workweek: Burnout is real. To help you restore balance between work and life, all Procurify team members work four days a week.
- Unlimited responsible time off: Work hard, play harder. All team members can take advantage of our unlimited responsible time off policy.
- Extended health benefits: Massage appointments, dental coverage, counseling… You name it, our extended health benefits program likely covers it. Take advantage and become the best version of yourself.
- Community initiatives: We have a strong commitment to community. Join one of our regular community days, donate to our Donate Your Day program, and get involved with one of our lunch and learns.
- Stock options: Everyone has a chance to own a part of Procurify!
- DEI initiatives: We regularly run a diversity, equity, and inclusion roundtable where we host guest speakers and tackle the topics that matter.
We have an amazing team
We’ve welcomed team members who were boat captains, funeral directors, swing dancers, competitive gamers, plumbers, and novelists. Everyone has a story and we’re here to embrace them!
Procurify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any team members or applicants for employment because of race, color, disability, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity and/or expression.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyway. We know that feelings of imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and we certainly don’t want those feelings to get in the way of meeting you!
Apply online today and let’s start a conversation.
To find out more about Procurify, check these resources out:
- Get to know our team through our Meet us Monday videos
- Check out what our customers are saying about us
- Read Dashed!, our official culture blog