As an Analytics Engineer at Procore, you will lead analytics projects from discovery and data validation through to modeling, visualization, and insight. Procore is building a best in class enterprise SAAS ecosystem to support our operations and a modern data platform to deliver intuitive access to data and a single source of truth. A successful candidate will establish themselves as a subject matter expert whose work helps drive informed decision-making across the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Work with teams to understand data and analytics requirements; ensure consistent reporting of KPIs and metrics
- Hands-on analysis of complex data from multiple sources using SQL
- Answer business questions through exploration, validation, modeling and visualization
- Design, develop, test and launch dashboards and self-service reporting
What we're looking for:
- At least five years experience related to data analysis and modeling complex raw data
- Expert-level proficiency in a business intelligence tool such as Looker (preferred), Tableau, Periscope or Microstrategy
- Strong data visualization skills and understanding of principles of visual design (e.g. Edward Tufte, Stephen Few)
- Ability to understand data models of core business systems
- Demonstrated ability in writing and optimizing complex SQL queries
- Familiarity with version control (Git / Github)
- Plus: experience with data analysis tools such as R, Python
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.