Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology-based General Contractor in the home improvement, remodeling and new construction market. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are poised for rapid growth with the vision to be the world's most customer-centric provider of services for the home. We’re currently seeking a Sales Representative to join our team!
As a Sales Representative, you will be tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. Your mission is to build value through our product offerings and make recommendations based on our prospects’ business needs. You will have input in every part of the client experience, from the first contact to the day their project starts.
You may be a perfect fit for this role if:
- You enjoy developing connections and building new relationships with partners and customers
- You’re friendly, enthusiastic, and engaging in informative two-way phone conversations
- You’re comfortable making cold calls
- You consider yourself a ‘self-starter’
As a Sales Representative, you will:
- Cold call prospects from provided lists
- Manage opportunity lists and updates in Salesforce
- Learn about each prospect’s business needs and educate them on the best product fit
- Follow-up with potential prospects for new business opportunities and relationship building
- Set follow-up appointments with qualified prospects to discuss various options
- Manage client communication during the estimation phase
- Present finished product to client and record feedback
- Schedule appointments, manage communication and act as a liaison between client and contractor until the contractor is selected to complete the project.
- Continue to manage the relationship after the product is sold for potential future business
- Hit monthly sales targets that are presented at beginning of each month
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- 1+ years of phone-based sales experience
- 1+ years of working with a CRM
- Experience with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Open PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- Employer subsidized benefits for employees and their families including: medical, dental and vision
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Equity in the company based on experience
- We expect total on target annual compensation for this role to be in the range of $50,000-$55,000
Pro.com is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that Pro.com does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Pro.com will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.