Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology-based General Contractor in the home improvement, remodeling and new construction market. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are poised for rapid growth with the vision to be the world's most customer-centric provider of services for the home.
As a Quality Control Manager (QC), you will oversee construction projects in the Seattle area and act as the link between all project parties. This role will lead the on-site construction teams and oversee all work on-site. The Quality Control Manager will be responsible for ensuring orderliness and compliance with all safety regulations. The QC will also ensure that all quality standards and will liaise with inspection authorities regarding approvals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct daily site visits to keep track of day-over-day progress, safety compliance, required jurisdictional inspections, and quality of work being performed.
- Verify delivery of materials by vendors and inspect for defects or damage, and that materials are properly secured and protected.
- Maintain accurate documentation of site conditions and progress, including photographing and annotating project progress and compiling information into clear and concise daily reports for the construction manager.
- Audit site safety and overall condition of each site.
- Assist in maintaining COVID Safety protocols on all job sites
- Inspect and maintain all on-site equipment such as permit boards/boxes, signage, cameras, etc.
- Follow through on projects with the highest level of personal integrity, accountability and customer centricity.
- Maintain 100% compliance with all safety rules and regulations by leveraging technology and partnership with the Project Management team and Construction Manager.
- 8-10+ years Construction Superintendent experience in residential construction
- A valid State driver’s license with a current satisfactory driving record
- Solid interpersonal skills along with good communication skills
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Ability to leverage project management software and systems
- Good listener and able to accurately transmit information
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Open PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- Employer subsidized benefits for employees and their families including: medical, dental and vision
- Employer paid life insurance and short term disability
- Equity in the company based on experience
Pro.com is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that Pro.com does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Pro.com will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.