Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology-based multi-state General Contractor in the home improvement, remodeling, and new construction market. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are a rapidly growing and maturing company with the vision to be the most technologically savvy, convenient and reliable customer-centric provider of services for the home.
We are looking to add a Project Manager to our Seattle team immediately.
The Project Manager (PM) will be the on-site interface between the customer, employees, subcontractors, vendors, and the company at large. They are responsible for the day-to-day management of project operations including client relationships, subcontractors and staff management.
As the PM you are in charge of the execution of each project from start to finish. You are accountable for successfully handling each construction project assigned to you and ensure all jobs are completed on time, on budget, safely, and with quality in partnership with the Project Superintendent.
In addition, you will be responsible for all customer communications and tracking project progress on a detailed project timeline. You must be able to evaluate customer service requests, offer solutions, and lead all aspects of services. You will be accountable for all changes to the schedule and project scope. As a PM, you will also be running several job sites concurrently.
You’ll likely thrive here if:
- You passionately pursue what is best for all customers.
- You are inclusive and transparent in your actions and communications as you work collaboratively toward a common purpose.
- You start with why and let the data be your guide.
- You are one who seeks ownership; your first reaction to a problem is, “How can I solve it?”
- You move quickly, prioritize & execute.
- You work smarter not harder by being efficient, tenacious, and thoughtful.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review all newly accepted projects
- Interacting with the customer to understand their needs in order to create a comprehensive project plan in accordance with expectations
- Review all ongoing jobs and ensure that change orders are reflected daily
- Scheduling project milestones and ensuring that they're hit on time, on budget
- Supervise and manage trade contractors, subcontractors, and third-party services in all phases of project construction assigned by providing technical and logistical support
- Maintaining superintendent, subcontractor and vendor relationships so that providers and materials can be quickly brought to bear on the project
- Provide executive-level feedback on overall operations
- Experience creating estimates and change orders
- 5+ years of experience in the construction or home services industry management
- Reliable vehicle, valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Competitive salary
- Open PTO (no cap, no accrual)
- Paid Flex Holidays
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Employer-paid Life, Disability and more!
- Stock options
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Notice to third party agencies:
Please note that Pro.com does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Pro.com will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.