Pro.com is actively seeking a Manager at its Seattle Headquarters to be a part of building the Customer Experience team. This role is pivotal to ensuring the success of our mission.
Pro.com is a fast-growing, venture-backed construction general contractor that is unique in the space because of its broad use of technology to serve customer needs. We are currently building a team of general contractors, project managers, software engineers, and support staff with the vision of improving every aspect of home services delivery; improving lives by improving homes.
We are looking for a passionate, highly-motivated and customer obsessed leader who has experience in building and leading a customer Experience/Success team. They should be willing to roll up their sleeves and set up and manage processes. This position ensures that our customers (Homeowners, Providers and Partners) are able to effortlessly and positively engage with Pro.com through the entire lifecycle of their experience. You will be an advocate for the customer and will influence our strategies to further improve the Customer Experience. You will deepen our knowledge on customer happiness and satisfaction, champion initiatives, and manage multiple projects to drive continuous improvements to the customer experience.
The team will be responsible for handling customer escalations, Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Satisfaction scores. This role also requires the ability to work cross functional teams - in particular, working with Sales/Marketing, Construction, Operations and Product, to develop solutions that enhance our ability to deliver projects.
- Execute to the vision for customer experience at Pro.com (Customers defined as Homeowners, Providers/ subcontractors and Partners)
- Be an advocate for customers as well as set customer expectations
- Responsible for being the voice of customers and driving initiatives for delivery of optimal experience on behalf of customers
- Develop processes for responding to customer feedback (both good and bad) and triage on a short term basis while developing longer term solutions.
- Lead a small team of Customer Success specialists to deliver on top initiatives
- Own escalation management and work with Construction, Operations and Leadership team to resolve root cause.
- Ability to engage with customers and solve their problems even in highly emotional and charged situations.
- Provide project updates to key stakeholders
- Engage with Operations/Construction, Product/Tech and Sales teams to make improvements to customer experience through RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
- 5+ years of experience in customer facing roles.
- 2+ years managing highly functional teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts, Communications or a related field
- Led or were part of building Customer Success/Experience organization
- Strong experience of engaging with customers to provide solutions
- Experience designing solutions for large and complex operations
- Effectively managed 2+ cross-functional large scale projects at the same time
- Outcome-oriented with strong bias for creating a sustainable process
- Ability to be an advocate for the customer
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - ability to build relationships, influence and work effectively cross functionally
- Experience with developing and managing large scale programs with multiple stakeholders
- Track record of building and leading teams - both directly and indirectly
- Strong problem-solving skills and data analysis and interpretation
- Masters degree in Business (MBA) or a related field and at least two years of progressively responsible experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in the construction or E-commerce industries
- Competitive salary
- Open PTO (No Cap or Accrual)
- Paid Flex Holidays
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, dental, vision, etc)
- Employer paid life, disability and more!
- Company laptop
- Stock options based on experience
- Office kitchen stocked with complimentary food and beverages and weekly office lunches