Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology-based General Contractor in the home improvement, remodeling and new construction market. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are a rapidly growing and maturing company with the vision to be the world’s most customer-centric provider of services for the home.
To that end, we are looking to increase our footprint in the San Diego city area and need a gritty Outside Sales professional to help further establish our presence. In this role you will complete on-site visits with homeowners interested in medium to large home services like remodels, additions, etc. Your mission is to evangelize the business, gain the customer’s trust, and accurately capture all job details to facilitate bid creation. You will groom client opportunities and build a consistent clientele pipeline through outbound activities.
Outside Sales Representatives use a mix of ingenuity, persistence, and strong listening skills to build relationships with customers, and win their business.
You’ll likely thrive here if:
- You relentlessly pursue what is best for your and our customers.
- You are inclusive and transparent in your actions and communications as you work collaboratively toward a common purpose.
- You start with why and let the data be your guide.
- You are one who seeks ownership; your first reaction to a problem is, “How can I solve it?”
- You move quickly, fail fast, prioritize & execute.
- You work smarter not harder by being efficient, tenacious, and thoughtful.
What you’ll do:
- Be the face of Pro.com to the customer
- Deeply understand the customer's vision for their project
- Identify movers, motivators and potential objections
- Collaborate with Pro.com’s Business Development group to satisfy architectural inquiries
- Record and share critical details related to the project (measurements, photos, context, etc)
- Develop an intuition for details that must be captured to create a detailed/accurate bid
- Ensure customer receives timely updates and follow-ups get closed out
- Close the customer on the value of the Pro.com experience
- Develop process, content, methods and best practices and refine approach to elevate individual and team performance
- Other duties as assigned
- Extreme comfort with selling without deep domain expertise
- Demonstrated success in finding a path forward in collaboration with multiple business groups/functions
- Strong history of achievement
- History of strong ownership and initiative
- Above-average organizational and time management skills
- A valid CA driver's license, insurance and access to a reliable vehicle
- Competitive salary
- Open PTO (no cap, no accrual)
- Paid Flex Holidays
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Employer-paid Life, Disability and more!
- Company laptop and phone
- Stock options
Do you have grit? Are you ready to dig in, build out a territory, close deals and make a BIG impact? We'd love to hear from you! Please take a moment to answer a few questions below that will help us better understand your experience and qualifications.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.