Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology-based General Contractor in the home improvement, remodeling and new construction market. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are a rapidly growing and maturing company with the vision to be the world’s most customer-centric provider of services for the home.
The Sales Operations Lead, reporting to the CRO, will own a new and critical function for the revenue team. This leader will build a team of 2-3 people over the next 6 months, and drive several key areas of the business, including the CRM platform (likely Salesforce), commission plan strategy/execution, and sales/marketing efficiency. The person should know Salesforce extremely well, and have that magical combination of strategic thinking and roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-it-done attitude. The person will work effectively across teams, including HR, finance, sales, marketing, and product, and always be looking for ways to make the end-to-end sales process more efficient and more effective.
You’ll likely thrive here if:
- You relentlessly pursue what is best for your and our customers.
- You are inclusive and transparent in your actions and communications as you work collaboratively toward a common purpose.
- You start with why and let the data be your guide.
- You are one who seeks ownership; your first reaction to a problem is, “How can I solve it?”
- You move quickly, prioritize & execute.
- You work smarter not harder by being efficient, tenacious, and thoughtful.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the migration for Pro to a new CRM
- Own the end-to-end vision, execution and administration of that CRM
- Invent and own initiatives to make sales and marketing more efficient
- Help with compensation plan and forecasting, in partnership with fiance
- Build a small team of exceptional people who will help across your initiatives
- 3+ years of salesforce CRM management/leadership/administration
- Experience with being the leader/owner of the CRM for your business
- Experience with migrating to and from CRM platforms preferred
- BS/BA degree
- Strong Excel or Google Sheet skills as well as the ability to work with large amounts of data
- Excellent organizational and time management skills- ability to prioritize effectively
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Ability to build strong working relationships within the team and with business partners across the company
- Attention to detail and proactive approach
- Flexible in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competitive salary
- Open PTO (No Cap or Accrual)
- Paid Flex Holidays
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, dental, vision, etc)
- Employer paid life, disability and more!
- Company laptop
- Stock options based on experience
- Office kitchen stocked with complimentary food and beverages and weekly office lunches
If you are qualified and interested in joining the team, please provide some information that will better help us understand your experience below!