Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology-based General Contractor in the home improvement, remodeling and new construction market. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are a rapidly growing and maturing company with the vision to be the most technologically savvy, convenient and reliable customer-centric provider of services for the home.
Pro.com provides construction services and works collaboratively with clients, architects, and designers to make projects come to life. Strong relationships with architects and designers is critical both to successful delivery of projects and to growth of the business from referrals from these partnerships. This position is to establish relationships with residential architecture firms and engage with those firms to increase opportunities for Pro.com to best serve homeowners planning and executing home improvement and remodeling projects.
- Act as Pro.com’s primary interface to architects, establishing and nurturing reciprocal, win-win relationships.
- Initiate new relationships with architects, introducing Pro.com, the strength of our capabilities, and the benefits of working with us on residential construction projects.
- Act as the conduit for referrals from architects for new projects that Pro.com can quote, coordinating with the Pro.com team to facilitate the quote and helping to win the opportunity to complete the construction for the project.
- Engage with architects on projects we are quoting or have won that include design services, bringing the opportunity to the architect to perform the design work for the project and ensuring a positive project relationship.
- Maintain relationships with architects and designers, updating them on status of quotes in process, status of jobs under construction, and inquiring about new opportunities.
- Support the launch of Pro.com into new cities, identifying architecture firms that are ideal prospects for working with Pro.com, initiating outreach, and establishing early relationships to help drive early referrals.
- In addition to architects, pursue similar relationships with residential interior designers and structural engineers who are good prospects for similar collaborative relationships with Pro.com.
- Take full responsibility for tracking and analyzing the results of these relationships. Track and report metrics including the projects that have been quoted for each relationship, the projects won for each relationship, and the customer satisfaction with the projects upon completion.
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a construction, architecture, or business related discipline or directly applicable experience.
- 4-6 years of experience in sales and/or business development, with a clear track record of success at meeting measurable goals.
- Self-driven and motivated, ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience managing relationships with third party vendors and partners.
- This position is based out of San Jose and requires periodic travel within the Greater San Jose area and to other active Pro.com cities. Anticipated travel need is expected to be approximately 25%.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive pay (salary and incentive pay)
- Open PTO (no cap, no accrual)
- Paid Holidays
- Phone and laptop for conducting work
- Stock options
- Competitive benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/etc)
This position is an opportunity to participate in building a company with significant potential. We are looking for individuals who are interested in applying their talents to the development of people, tools, and processes that will add long term value to the company.
If you are qualified and interested in joining the team, please provide some information that will better help us understand your experience below.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.