Pro.com is actively seeking an Operations Manager at its Seattle Headquarters to oversee critical portions of business operations for projects in construction - this role is pivotal to ensuring the success of our mission. Pro.com is a fast-growing, venture-backed construction general contractor that is unique in the space because of its broad use of technology to serve customer needs. We are currently building a team of general contractors, project managers, software engineers, and support staff with the vision of improving every aspect of home services delivery; improving lives by improving homes.
As an Operations Manager for project delivery, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the construction team has the tools, systems and processes to effectively manage projects from the start of construction to completion. This role requires the ability to develop a scalable operational program, and the experience and drive to implement and manage the program. This role also requires the ability to work cross functional teams - in particular working with construction team and the product team - to develop solutions that enable the delivery of projects on time, on spec and on budget.
What will you do?
- Develop a plan for and implement a comprehensive program to drive best-in-class construction project operations.
- Develop measurement mechanisms to determine and report on project delivery - in particular ensure that there is accurate measurement for project quality, schedule and budget.
- Identify and develop process flows with the aim of identifying exceptions and gaps in the existing process.
- Develop and streamline current processes, tools, systems, documents and standards used in the project delivery process to ensure an exceptional and consistent customer experience.
- Manage communications to the construction team to ensure understanding and adoption of all processes; work with other supporting teams to coordinate initiatives with construction team.
- Work to systematically drive continuous improvement in the delivery process.
- Work with product/platform stakeholders and construction team to define and continuously improve the project management tools.
- You have 5+ years of experience in operations, ideally in a field with similar complexity, multi-month customer transactions
- It would be nice if you had your MBA or other advanced degrees.
- Operational excellence certification (e.g. Lean or 6 sigma) is ideal.
- Experience in the construction industry would be nice.
You bring these skills with you:
- You are outcome-oriented with strong bias for creating a sustainable process.
- We expect you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills - with the ability to build relationships and work effectively cross functionally.
- You have experience with developing and managing programs with multiple stakeholders
- Proven track record building and scaling Operations programs.
- Demonstrated experience of implementing Lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies in processes.
- Track record of building and leading teams - both directly and indirectly
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Change management
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and more!)
- PTO & paid holidays
- Company laptop and phone
- Office kitchen stocked with complimentary food and beverages, and weekly office lunches
If you are qualified and excited, let’s start a conversation. Please take a second to share a little about yourself and submit your resume.