Pro.com is a fully licensed general contractor, and we are on a mission to be the most convenient and reliable home-improvement service. Our growth has us on the lookout for an exceptional Recruiter that will be critical in our growth, both as a Recruiting team and as a company. The growth potential for a successful individual in this role is tremendous. Recruiting is THE strategic initiative for our company which yields the following: 1) potential to significantly shape the future of a rocketing tech start-up, 2) high degree of visibility across the company, 3) high degree of ownership over the Recruiting process and function.
Ready to make a difference? Ready to see your diligence, hustle and grind pay off (career advancement, improving the industry and company equity)? Then, read on!
You will likely thrive in this role if …
- You relentlessly pursue excellence
- You push past keyword relevancy and deeply understand your company’s talent needs
- You are inclusive and transparent in your actions and communications
- You exude ownership; your first reaction to a problem is, “How can I solve this?”
- You work with urgency, thoughtfulness, and you consistently follow through
- You ruthlessly prioritize
- You are a brand ambassador, and a skilled closer
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Full-cycle recruiting efforts on two fronts: roles that support our corporate infrastructure and roles that support the delivery of our construction services
- Actively improving candidate experience and refining recruiting process
- Partner with business leaders to support growth strategy
- Shape Pro.com’s talent brand
- Other duties as assigned
- This role demands expertise in full-cycle recruiting (either high volume or company in growth mode will be critical)
- Strong EQ - able to engage with a diverse candidate base with creativity and grace
- History of excellent ATS hygiene
Note that the highest standard of integrity is required for this role, including with the ability to manage confidential, sensitive information.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and more!)
- PTO & paid holidays
- Company laptop and phone
- Office kitchen stocked with complimentary food and beverages, and weekly office lunches
If you are qualified, let’s start a conversation. Please take a second to share a little about you and submit your resume.