Pro.com is a venture-backed, tech start-up leading the way in construction delivery. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are a rapidly growing, locked on the vision to be the world’s most customer-centric provider of services for the home. Our Recruiting team is looking to add a new member and in need of an exceptional Recruiting Coordinator (RC) who is eager to dive into 1) learning the art of recruiting and 2) being the catalyst that enables every recruiter to increase their focus and effectiveness.
Growth potential is enormous as is the ability to make a tremendous impact at our start-up. You will work seamlessly with our recruiting team and be the contact point where the rubber meets the road in our candidate engagement. As a business partner, you will be managing recruiting activities and delivering an impeccable candidate experience!
You’ll likely thrive here if:
- Hungry to learn, make a difference and constantly improve.
- Customer obsession: Your ability to thrill and delight customers is unrivaled. Period.
- Ownership: Not lost when the way forward is unclear: find an answer, get help or make it up as you go, but you don’t get stalled.
- You are the most organized in ANY group - your Reminders have Reminders.
- Events from concept to clean-up and every single detail in between; you can execute end-to-end.
- Unexpected chaos does not diminish your ability to think clearly: the show will go on and no one in the audience realizes there was a hiccup.
- MEGA BONUS POINTS: Data and metrics: not intimidated by the numbers and know how to use ‘em!
What you’ll do:
- Schedule (and reschedule) all the things!
- Welcome candidates and own their on-site interview experience.
- Assist with preparing, updating, and posting job descriptions.
- Manage job ads and strategic postings.
- Collaborate on developing an engaging employer brand.
- Data hygiene in our Applicant Tracking System (garbage in; garbage out).
- Create, pull, and utilize reports to identify candidate issue trends, monitor applicant flow, identify sourcing candidates, etc
- Become our in-house expert on our Applicant Tracking System
- Shepherd recruiting updates/communications to the company
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally
- Perform duties as required to support the recruiting team.
- Must be able to compose engaging, grammatically-correct, concise, and accurate candidate communications
- Experience with calendar management: Coordination and deconfliction of meeting schedules in multiple time zones
- Database or ATS experience = cherry on top, but not required!
- Competitive salary
- Open PTO (no cap, no accrual)
- Paid Flex Holidays
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Employer paid Life, Disability and more!
- Company laptop & phone
- Stock options
- Office kitchen stocked with complimentary food and beverages, and weekly office lunches
If you are qualified and ready to rock and roll, let’s start a conversation! Please take a second to share a little about you and submit your resume.