Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology-based General Contractor in the home improvement, remodeling and new construction market. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are a rapidly growing and maturing company with the vision to be the world’s most customer-centric provider of services for the home.
We are looking for a driven self-starter who can always find a way forward even if the path isn’t laid out in stone. This position will require you to reach out via phone & email to potential clients who’ve submitted online requests for renovation projects. You’ll be speaking to numerous clients a day, assessing their projects, qualifying & disqualifying based on a set of criteria, as well as scheduling appointments across multiple project consultants and markets. This is a fast paced position so solid phone & computer skills as well as the ability to stay organized amidst chaos is a must.
You’ll likely thrive here if:
- You relentlessly pursue what is best for your and our customers.
- You are inclusive and transparent in your actions and communications as you work collaboratively toward a common purpose.
- You start with why and let the data be your guide.
- You are one who seeks ownership; your first reaction to a problem is, “How can I solve it?”
- You move quickly, fail fast, prioritize & execute.
- You work smarter not harder by being efficient, tenacious, and thoughtful.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Be a strong Pro.com advocate who is able to articulate brand differentiators - make it easy for customers to choose Pro.com!
- Interfacing with a variety of cross-functional teams - the person in this role will work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams, the Estimation team and Construction Delivery Team.
- Speak with leads about potential home construction and remodel projects. Gather project details from clients to better understand the overall scope of work. Gauge the readiness of leads.
- Educate leads about the general home construction process and the Pro.com process.
- Rapidly learn to accurately assess projects to see if they meet a set of predetermined qualifications - quickly learn how to determine high vs. low-quality project opportunities.
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer needs, values, concerns, objections and project vision. This is not a sales role, but sales skills will be required.
- Learn to offer alternatives should it be a project not be the right fit or a project doesn’t meet our criteria. Even in cases where we may not be a good fit for a project - make a great impression, to ensure they consider Pro.com for their next project.
- Schedule consultation appointments with our project consultants across multiple markets on a daily basis.
- Strong conversation skills via phone/email.
- Call center or online/phone sales experience is a great asset to have.
- Construction or Renovation knowledge is a plus.
- A willingness to learn new things. Construction experience is not required, but this job requires an interest and a willingness to learn all facets of the construction process.
- Attention to detail & strong organizational skills are a must.
- Solution finding skills & taking initiative even if the way forward isn’t clear are essential.
- Expect to work at least one weekend day, either Sat or Sun. (WFH option on weekends a possibility.)
- Be comfortable working in an environment where work quality and volume is measured and regularly reviewed.
- Ability to maintain a Tuesday-Saturday work schedule, with a work-from-home option for Saturday.
- Competitive pay
- Open PTO (no cap, no accrual)
- Paid Flex Holidays
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Employer paid Life, Disability and more!
- Company laptop
- Stock options
- Office kitchen stocked with complimentary food and beverages, and weekly office lunches
Are you qualified and interested in joining the team? We’d love to hear from you! Please share some information that will help us better understand your experience below.