Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology powered General Contractor in the home improvement, remodeling and new construction industry in the US. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are a rapidly growing and maturing company with the vision to be the most technologically savvy, convenient and reliable customer-centric provider of services for the home. We’re leading the future of construction with a tech-driven approach, relentless process refinement and an obsession with creating an excellent customer experience.
We foster a work atmosphere where highly motivated individuals can be truly innovative. The team enjoys a good challenge and we celebrate our successes together. If you enjoy working in a supportive environment that encourages creativity and promotes ownership and career growth, come and join us.
You’ll likely thrive here if:
- You want to grow, and you're constantly finding small ways to improve all the work you and your teammates do.
- You are driven and embrace open-ended challenges
- You have a love of mentoring. You live by the philosophy that everyone has something to teach you and the ability to learn something new.
- You have the ability and desire to work with a team of people solving complex problems that often require independent research.
- You have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- You move quickly, fail fast, prioritize & execute.
- You have been the primary owner/developer of several components or features.
- You will be expected to be versatile in your contributions.
- You are able to contribute to different parts of stacks and make sure you can dive deep and pick up features written by others.
We are looking for a stellar engineer to augment the test frameworks and automation around their product suite. The candidate will have a unique opportunity to ensure the stability of the Pro.com ecosystem, by aiding the team in automated testing of all the new systems under development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement ,execute and maintain automation test frameworks, tools and test cases that can validate overall quality & scalability of our software products and ensure high-quality releases
- Integrate tests into the CI pipeline
- Work with development team to develop tests and front load quality.
- BE, or MS in Computer Science, MCA or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years experience in Automation/Tool development
- Hands on experience on functional testing & white box testing with an understanding of/experience with QA methodologies, techniques and approaches
- Excellent coding skills in one or more programming languages: Java, Ruby, etc
- Strong experience in API Testing, Back End Services, etc
- Expertise in Database Systems and proficient in SQL
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills & track record of building and maintaining excellent working relationships with peers
Good to have :
- Hands-on experience with test frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito, TestNG, Electron
- Competitive salary
- Employer paid health insurance
- Provident Fund contributions
- Stock options
- Open and sharing environment
- Remote work friendly