Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology-based General Contractor in the home improvement, remodeling, and new construction market. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are a rapidly growing and maturing company with the vision to be the world’s most customer-centric provider of services for the home.
We are actively seeking an experienced Training Manager to own our corporate training.
To succeed as a training manager, you will deeply understand the business and this understanding will inform your prioritization. You ensure you get fed: you find a way to get requirements, input and data from stakeholders/subject matter experts at every level of the organization. Beyond creating engaging learning opportunities, you will be adept with finessing buy-in to ensure maximum impact. Key teams that will benefit from your expertise include construction, operations, and sales. Identifying training needs, developing collateral, and delivering training will be infused with the ability to measure its impact. In addition, to internal stakeholders, there are opportunities to create educational content for our subcontractors and customers to better articulate our value and how best to succeed.
You’ll likely thrive here if:
- You relentlessly pursue what is best for your and our customers.
- You are inclusive and transparent in your actions and communications as you work collaboratively toward a common purpose.
- You start with why and let the data be your guide.
- You are one who seeks ownership; your first reaction to a problem is, “How can I solve it?”
- You move quickly, prioritize & execute.
- You work smarter not harder by being efficient, tenacious, and thoughtful.
- Ensuring strategic alignment and developing/delivering training plans and solutions that most impact business needs
- Overseeing training programs that include but not limited to web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and more
- Ensure employees are informed in matters of compliance with all safety standards and protocols
- Ensure effective delivery of company updates and policies to all employees
- Ensure that all employees demonstrate an understanding of key company initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in the administration of organizational training
- Experience in the construction industry (preferred)
- Professional certification, such as CPTM (preferred)
- Competitive salary
- Open PTO (no cap, no accrual)
- Paid Flex Holidays
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Employer paid Life, Disability and more!
- Company laptop
- Stock options
- Office kitchen stocked with complimentary food and beverages, and weekly office lunches
Are you qualified and interested in joining the team? We’d love to hear from you! Please share some information that will help us better understand your experience below.