Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology-based General Contractor in the home improvement, remodeling and new construction market. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are a rapidly growing and maturing company with the vision to be the world’s most customer-centric provider of services for the home.
Our sensational Recruiting team is growing again and in need of an exceptional Lead Recruiter to mentor and shepherd the team through it’s next evolution of EXPLOSIVE GROWTH and SCALING.
You’ll likely thrive here if:
- Extreme desire to openly examine “best practices” for supporting people’s needs and eagerness to explore a different path.
- Customer obsession: hiring managers want to clone your hires and candidates love their experience (regardless of offer or decline).
- Ownership: not lost when the way forward is unclear: find an answer, get help or make it up as you go, but you don’t get stalled.
- Hungry to learn, make a difference and constantly improve.
- Unexpected chaos does not diminish your ability to think clearly: the show will go on and no one in the audience realizes there was a hiccup.
- Combat medic-level triage skills: you ruthlessly and continually re-prioritize a myriad of urgent business needs.
What you’ll do:
This will be a bar-raising, professional challenge for you and an opportunity for you to lead process refinement, enhancement of employer branding and metrics excavation efforts. You’ll need to stay flexible: fluidly alternating between fervidly filling your requisitions (including owning the full life cycle of the candidate) and providing timely coaching and mentorship to the recruiting team.
- Business partner: You delve into the minutia of the business. Where did we come from, how did we get to where we are today, where we’re headed and how we’re going to get there are deeply understood and inform your prioritization.
- Recruiting thought leader: each day you challenge status quo and ceaselessly seek incremental improvements to your craft.
- You are the rising tide that brings up all boats around you.
- Candidate experience is paramount and you’re bursting at the seams with ideas that will wow and delight.
- Indomitable. You find a way to execute and succeed where others get bogged down and give up.
- You infuse collaboration, inclusion and nurturing in every endeavor.
- Adept at finessing hiring conversations to ensure balance and productivity.
- Competitive salary
- Open PTO (no cap, no accrual)
- Paid Flex Holidays
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, dental, vision, etc)
- Employer paid life, disability and more!
- Company laptop and phone
- Stock options
- Office kitchen stocked with complimentary food and beverages, and weekly office lunches
Are you qualified and interested in joining the team? We’d love to hear from you! Please share some information that will help us better understand your experience below.