Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology-based General Contractor in the home improvement, remodeling and new construction market. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are a rapidly growing and maturing company with the vision to be the world’s most customer-centric provider of services for the home.
We have a newly created opportunity to join our Sales team as a Project Assessor. In this role you will complete pre-scheduled, on-site visits with homeowners interested in medium to large home services like remodels, additions, restorations, etc. Your mission is to evangelize the business, gain the customer’s trust, and accurately capture all job details to facilitate bid creation. You will use tools and software to measure project dimensions, assess feasibility and document details with pictures, drawings and descriptions.
You’ll likely thrive here if:
- You relentlessly pursue what is best for your and our customers.
- You are inclusive and transparent in your actions and communications as you work collaboratively toward a common purpose.
- You start with why and let the data be your guide.
- You are one who seeks ownership; your first reaction to a problem is, “How can I solve it?”
- You move quickly, prioritize & execute.
- You work smarter not harder by being efficient, tenacious, and thoughtful.
What you’ll do:
- Drive to meet with pre-qualified customers
- Establish rapport and set expectations
- Articulate the value of working with Pro.com
- Demonstrate understanding of customer needs, values, concerns, objections and project vision
- Thorough project detail collection
- Timely and succinct communication with customers and team members
- Make recommendations that are in the best interest of the customer first and Pro.com second
- Other duties as assigned
- Access to a reliable vehicle, valid WA driver’s license and valid proof of insurance
- Hungry to learn, make a difference and to delight customers on a daily basis
- Not lost when the way forward is unclear: find an answer, get help or learn as you go, but you don’t get stalled
- Unexpected chaos does not diminish your composure or ability to think clearly. The show will go on and no one in the audience realizes there was a problem
- Ability to constantly self-critique and refine your understanding of the customer, approach and the needs of your team members
- Able to organize project details in a manner that is easily understood by others
- Competitive pay (blend of hourly and incentive pay)
- Open PTO (no cap, no accrual)
- Paid Flex Holidays
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Employer paid Life, Disability and more!
- Company laptop & phone
- Rare entry-level opportunity at a tech start-up with opportunity to expand and grow
Do you have grit? Are you ready to dig in and make a BIG impact? We'd like to hear from you. Please take a moment to answer a few questions below that will help us better understand your experience and qualifications. We look forward to hearing from you!