An outside sales opportunity is available at a rapidly growing and well-financed tech start-up. Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology-based General Contractor in the residential, home improvement, remodeling and new construction market. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, our rapidly growing team is devoted to becoming the most convenient and reliable home improvement service. We’re leading the future of construction with a tech-enabled approach, relentless process refinement and an obsession with creating an excellent customer experience.
To that end, we are looking to increase our footprint in the Phoenix area and need a gritty Outside Sales professional to help further establish our presence. In this role you will complete pre-scheduled, on-site visits with with homeowners interested in medium to large home services like remodels, additions, deck builds, and roof replacements. Your mission is to evangelize the business, gain the customer’s trust, and accurately capture all job details to facilitate bid creation. You will groom client opportunities and build a consistent clientele pipeline through outbound activities.
Outside Sales Account Leads use a mix of ingenuity, persistence, and strong listening skills to build relationships with customers, and win their business.
Here’s what you’ll need to have:
- A commitment to putting the customer first
- A passion for helping homeowners understand scope, price, and commit to their projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success in past sales experience
- Demonstrated problem solving skills coupled with the ability to remain solution oriented at all times
- Ownership and initiative
- Ability to discover opportunities through various social and professional networking methods
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A valid driver's license, insurance and a reliable vehicle
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary/Incentive pay
- Milage reimbursement
- Employer subsidized health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability/Life)
- 10 paid (flex) holidays
- Open PTO policy/sick time
- Company stock options
Do you have grit? Are you ready to dig in, build out a territory, close deals and make a BIG impact? We'd like to hear from you. Please take a moment to ask a few questions below that will help us better understand your experience and qualifications. We look forward to hearing from you.