Pro.com is actively seeking a Construction General Manager in Seattle. Pro.com is a general contractor that is well established, fast growing, and technology-driven. We are currently building a team of veteran general contractors, project managers, software engineers, and support staff with the vision of improving every aspect of home services delivery; improving lives by improving homes.
As a Construction General Manager you’ll be responsible for using your years of construction management experience to grow and develop our brand in Seattle. You’ll have the full support of our corporate sales, account management, back office and executive teams to make each job a success. Our Construction General Manager role is an exceptionally demanding role as it requires someone for whom no job is too big or too small. If you’re running your own General Contracting business or are the “go to” individual in your current job who can run nearly every aspect of the business, you’re probably the right person for the role.
You’re a great candidate to join us if …
- You relentlessly pursue what is best for your customers
- You are inclusive and transparent in your actions and communications as you work collaboratively toward a common purpose
- You start with asking “why” and let the data be your guide
- Your first reaction to a problem is, “How can I solve it?” and actively seek to own the solutions
- You move quickly, innovate, prioritize, and execute
- You work smarter not harder by being efficient, tenacious, and thoughtful
As “owner” of your market, you will be tasked with hiring and building your local team (with the help of our recruiters). With support from both your local team and from the central office you’ll be responsible for managing revenue and margin goals, staffing, service quality management, ensuring subcontractors are delivering, and ensuring that customers are highly satisfied. This is a full time position that will offer the opportunity to work with our corporate office to structure and implement operations in your market market.
What you'll do
- Managing tens of project resources to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue, margin and customer satisfaction goals -- ultimately ensuring that customers are highly satisfied with their Pro.com experience for the city.
- Building a book of business in a city. Acquiring customers, building referral network of architects, establishing subcontractors.
- Express that goals in terms of bookings and revenue are in multiple millions.
- Direct customer engagement including pre-sales, post-sales and customer satisfaction management
- Engage with local partners including architects, designers, and other industry trade companies to achieve above referenced goals
- Work with recruiting team to hire new technicians, estimators, project managers, and technicians to support strategic growth and shepherd city team’s cohesion, growth and productivity.
If you are qualified and interested in joining the team, please provide some information that will better help us understand your experience below.