Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology-based General Contractor in the residential, home improvement, remodeling and new construction market. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, our rapidly growing team is devoted to becoming the most convenient and reliable home improvement service. We’re leading the future of construction with a tech-enabled approach, relentless process refinement and an obsession with creating an excellent customer experience.
We currently have an opening for a Sr. Finance Manager that is ready to be part of a world class finance and accounting organization and support the team in our continued growth.
As our Sr. Finance Manager you will be in charge of driving many of our financial insights and internal reporting activities and engaging all leaders in the organization and supporting the strategic decision making of the team. A successful candidate will have demonstrated past experience engaging, supporting and influencing business partners and supporting decision making in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a resourceful self starter with strong modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
You will likely thrive in this role if…
- You relentlessly pursue what is best for our customers.
- You are inclusive and transparent in your actions and communicate as you work collaboratively toward a common purpose
- You start with why and let the data be your guide
- You are one who seeks ownership; your first reaction to a problem is, “How can I solve it?”
- You move quickly, fail fast, prioritize & execute.
- You work smarter not harder by being efficient, tenacious, and thoughtful.
- Leading short and long-term financial planning
- Establishing and maintaining operating and business metrics
- Building financial models for new business concepts
- Presenting financial summaries and business insights to senior management
- Developing scalable and efficient financial processes that support a rapidly growing business
- Growing and mentoring an efficient and effective finance team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated integrity, trust and commitment, setting an example for others
- BA/BS degree required and a minimum 8+ years of finance experience, OR master’s degree and 6+ years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MBA or MS in Finance, Economics or a related field
- Experience in developing financial report/scalable processes
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills & business modeling skills
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Stock Options
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and more!)
- Open PTO policy & paid holidays
- Company laptop and phone
- Office kitchen stocked with complimentary food and beverages, and weekly office lunches