Fast growing, tech startup in downtown Seattle is seeking individuals who are passionate about customers and ready for a heightened level of ownership to ensure that every customer is treated as an individual throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
Entry-level knowledge of the residential construction industry and related terminology will be helpful. We do not expect you to be a construction expert, but learning on the fly will be critical, as you will be speaking with customers and prospective customers about home remodel and new construction projects.
The uncanny ability to solve customer issues and problem-solve on the fly with style and grace should be core to you. This is a hands-on role with the opportunity to help define customer service at scale and to grow as the company grows.
You’ll thrive if:
- Flexibility and and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Style and grace - EVERY customer interaction showcases your ability to delight customers with reliability, thoughtfulness and follow through.
- Hungry to learn, provide solutions and help improve processes.
- Not lost when the way forward is unclear: find an answer, get help or create a solution as you go, but you don't get stalled.
- Unexpected chaos does not diminish your composure or ability to think clearly. The show will go on and no one in the audience realizes there was a problem.
- The Finisher: you may not always be the leader, but your team's project will be completed, on time because you make sure of it.
- You are the most organized in any group: your Reminders have Reminders.
- Reviewing potential residential construction projects with clients and assessing them against predetermined qualifications.
- Gathering additional data about construction projects from clients.
- Scheduling appointments with our project consultants and maintaining a very detailed oriented mindset to ensure the meetings happen and data is properly entered into the system.
- Day to Day Customer Service oriented activities. This is a startup environment so it’s important to remember you’ll wear many hats.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly comp - DOE
- Employer subsidized health benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, etc
- Open PTO (No accrual, no cap)
- Company stock options
- Monthly phone reimbursement
Do you have grit? Are you ready to dig in and make a BIG impact? Submit your resume and let's start a conversation!