Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology-based General Contractor in the home improvement, remodeling and new construction market. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are a rapidly growing and maturing company with the vision to be the world’s most customer-centric provider of services for the home.
We’re looking to add a Customer Service Specialist to our team immediately. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about customers and ready for a heightened level of ownership to ensure that every customer is treated as an individual throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Entry-level knowledge of the residential construction industry and related terminology will be helpful, but we do not expect you to be a construction expert. However, learning on the fly will be critical, as you will be speaking with customers and prospective customers about home remodel and new construction projects. The uncanny ability to solve customer issues and problem-solve on the fly with style and grace should be core to you. This is a hands-on role with the opportunity to help define customer service at scale and to grow as the company grows.
You’ll likely thrive here if:
- You relentlessly pursue what is best for your and our customers. EVERY customer interaction showcases your ability to delight customers with reliability, thoughtfulness and follow through.
- Unexpected chaos does not diminish your composure or ability to think clearly and no one in the audience realizes there was a problem.
- You are inclusive and transparent in your actions and communications as you work collaboratively toward a common purpose
- You start with “why” and let the data be your guide
- You are one who seeks ownership; your first reaction to a problem is, “How can I solve it?”
- You move quickly, fail fast, prioritize & execute.
- You work smarter not harder by being efficient, tenacious, and thoughtful.
What you’ll do:
- Reviewing potential residential construction projects with clients and assessing them against predetermined qualifications.
- Gathering additional data about construction projects from clients.
- Scheduling appointments with our project consultants and maintaining a very detailed oriented mindset to ensure the meetings happen and data is properly entered into the system.
- Day to Day Customer Service oriented activities. This is a startup environment so it’s important to remember you’ll wear many hats.
- Proven record of great customer service/support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent skills in customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- High degree of patience and grace when handling tough customers and cases
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Competitive salary
- Open PTO (no cap, no accrual)
- Paid Flex Holidays
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, dental, vision, etc)
- Employer paid life, disability and more!
- Company laptop
- Stock options
- Office kitchen stocked with complimentary food and beverages, and weekly office lunches
Are you qualified and interested in joining the team? We’d love to hear from you! Please share some information that will help us better understand your experience below.