Pro.com is growing rapidly in the San Francisco market and there is an immediate opportunity for a Project Expeditor to join the team. Pro.com is a well-financed, fully licensed general contractor that's simplifying the delivery of construction services.
A Project Expeditor (PE) is tasked with supporting our Project Management team by expediting project delivery logistics. The PE is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by performing tasks in an efficient and professional manner. A PE will work closely with the Project Management team to move projects forward.
Major Duties Include:
- Facilitate project material purchase and delivery
- Meet with project inspectors, subcontractors and vendors
- Document site conditions and progress
- Audit site safety
- Prep and maintain site cleanliness
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly organized, with strong time management skills
- Extremely dependable and reliable, must be flexible to work during emergency situations
- A valid State driver’s license with a current satisfactory driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Proof of insurance
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly pay (depends on experience) and variable compensation
- Employer subsidized benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, etc)
- Open PTO policy
- Mileage reimbursement
If you're qualified, please submit your resume for consideration and answer a couple questions below. Thank you for your interest - we're excited to learn more about you!