A construction Project Management opportunity is available at a rapidly growing and well-financed company that's simplifying the delivery of construction services. Pro.com is a fully licensed general contractor and we are on a mission to be the most convenient and reliable home improvement service. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who understands that construction is in need of an overhaul and who wants to help lead the way! We are looking for a full time, driven Project Manager to facilitate medium and large customer projects in the city of Denver (target project size ranging from $50k-$1M+).
Note: if you are open to relocation, we are also actively looking for PM's in San Francisco, Seattle and Phoenix.
Ready to make a difference? Ready to see your diligence, sweat and hard work pay off (career advancement, improving the industry and vesting company equity)? Then read on!
As a successful Project Manager you will be in charge of driving the project from initial customer meetings to final walk through.
Major duties include:
- Interacting with the customer to understand their needs in order to create a comprehensive project plan in accordance with homeowner expectations
- Estimation and change orders
- Scheduling project milestones and ensuring that they're hit on time, on budget
- Maintaining subcontractor and vendor relationships so that providers and materials can be quickly brought to bear on the project
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Mileage reimbursement for travel between site visits
- Open PTO policy
- Paid holidays
- 75% of monthly health coverage premium paid by Pro.com for your person
- Phone and laptop for conducting work
- Company stock options
- 2 year or 4 year degree
- Experience creating estimates and change orders
- 5+ years of experience in the construction or home services industry management
If you are qualified and interested in joining the team, please provide some information that will better help us understand your experience below: