An inside sales opportunity is available at a rapidly growing and well-financed company based in downtown Seattle. We're on a mission to be the most convenient and reliable home improvement service. In pursuit of this mission, we've built in-house technical tools to delight our customers, improve project efficiency and ultimately transform how construction projects are delivered.
We’re looking for an inside sales pro who has grit and fire and who stands heads and shoulders above their peers. What sets the ideal candidate apart from the heard? Ability to ruthlessly prioritize. Someone who ensures they get fed. A team player who is eager to share ideas and insights that will improve sales throughput and team performance. The ability to build instant rapport on the phone with customers, accurately assess the opportunity, make the ask and close them is critical. Your ingenuity, persistence and reliability will win customer confidence and business.
In this role you will be responsible for deeply qualifying opportunities, creating credibility with the customer, and securing the customer’s agreement to hire Pro.com, all over the phone. Our customer wants a knowledgeable and trustworthy advisor and you will use provided tools and resources to deliver a world class experience.
- Evangelize Pro.com products, process, and services
- Detailed data collection
- Managing a funnel to meet sales quota
- Manage customer lifecycle from lead to contract
Here’s what you’ll need to have:
- A commitment to putting the customer first
- A passion for helping homeowners understand scope, price, and commit to their projects
- At least two years of sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success in past sales experience
- Demonstrated problem solving skills coupled with the ability to remain solution oriented at all times
- Natural ability to dig into customer needs and ability to take ownership
- Ability to research and target businesses
- Ability to discover opportunities through various social and professional networking methods
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary (depends on experience) and variable compensation
- Employer subsidized benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, etc)
- Stock options
If this piques your interest, please submit your resume for consideration and answer a couple questions below. Thank you for your interst - we're excited to learn more about you!