Pro.com is a venture backed, technology based general contractor in the home improvement and remodeling market. We are a rapidly growing and maturing company with the vision to become the most convenient and reliable home improvement provider in the market.
We utilize a number of programs to generate leads for our services, including third party partner websites from which we purchase leads, and also generate leads through our own website using paid search marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO). We are looking for a marketing professional with experience building programs for digital demand generation and optimization of those programs for lead quality and other performance factors. The role requires a very organized person with excellent communication skills, the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects, and technical skills required to develop reporting and to specific requirements for software engineering to improve system processes. The ideal candidate will be very hands-on and have experience managing lead generation partners, integrating new sources of leads, and analyzing measuring and optimizing demand generation.
- Manage all aspects of multiple existing lead generation partner relationships and establish new relationships that expand and extend our demand generation reach.
- Monitor billing and invoicing from partners and ensure credits are obtained for poor quality leads where allowed.
- Improve Pro.com integration with the partners by understanding partner integration capabilities (API, email, live call transfer) and coordinating implementation of those integrations within the Pro.com infrastructure.
- Design and lead the creation of daily, weekly and monthly standardized reporting and track performance
- Improve and update online profiles that consumers see when utilizing the partner websites.
- Develop programs to gain positive reviews within each partner program.
- Ultimately, through the implementation of all aspects of the programs, increase the quality of leads that we acquire and purchase while driving the cost of leads down.
- Design and execute programs outside of partner lead generation, such as improving social media marketing and designing programs to increase customer referrals and reviews.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related area of study such as business, math, or engineering or directly applicable experience.
- 4-6 years of experience in Marketing demand generation. The ideal candidate will have experience working with third party websites for lead generation and will be experienced with the fundamentals of paid and organic search marketing.
- Proven experience in designing and developing new programs and processes.
- Experience defining and refining process definitions and experience with data integration with third party partners.
- Excellent skills with data, including an understanding of business statistics and experience using data analysis and reporting tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience managing relationships with third party vendors and partners.