1) Style and grace - EVERY customer interaction showcases your ability to delight customers with reliability, thoughtfulness and follow through
2) Hungry to learn, provide solutions and help improve processes
3) Not lost when the way forward is unclear: find an answer, get help or create a solution as you go, but you don't get stalled.
4) Unexpected chaos does not diminish your composure or ability to think clearly. The show will go on and no one in the audience realizes there was a problem.
5) The Finisher: you may not always be the leader, but your team's project will be completed, on time because you make sure of it.
6) You are the most organized in any group: your Reminders have Reminders.
If you strongly exhibit these characteristics, can communicate clearly and you're ready for an opportunity to make a big difference on a small but growing team - then this just might be the right opportunity for you... read on!
Pro.com is a local, tech-fueled start-up and we're overhauling the home improvement business. We are looking to build out a team of gritty Customer Service Specialists. This role sets the tone for our customer's experience, plays a big role in the ultimate success of the company and will function as the operational hub in our Seattle HQ.
Up for the challenge?! Submit your resume and let's start a conversation!