Who we are:
Process Street is a no-code workflow platform startup from San Francisco. We help our customers build, document, automate, and track recurring workflows. Our platform stores knowledge where the action happens, ensuring thorough and error free execution of workflows that our global customers run their businesses on.
We service over 3k customers around the world, such as Airbnb, Spotify, AstraZeneca and Accenture, and are VC-backed by Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
Process Street was founded on a strong belief in the work-life benefits of a healthy, collaborative remote culture. We value flexibility because many of us are parents, travelers, or just creatives who aren't inspired by the construct of a mundane 9-to-5. Spread across 9 different time zones, we communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take real ownership of our work.
If you’re entrepreneurial and seek an environment that values your effective creativity, congratulations, you’ve found your new home!
The Director of Growth Marketing is a highly visible, mission-critical role that will report into the VP of Marketing. The role will build, manage and evolve Process Street’s engine of new customer acquisition, and, over time, will build and lead the Growth Marketing team.
You will be responsible for the company’s outbound digital advertising activities, as well as our outbound demand generation activities in email and social channels. You will also be responsible for conversion rate optimization on our website and our landing pages. To build and refine our engine of new customer acquisition, you will manage rigorous and systematic testing of growth hypotheses on an ongoing basis. The role will require that you are a creative thought partner with other leaders in Marketing, Product, Revenue Operations and Sales to ideate, prioritize, plan and implement new growth tests and marketing programs.
You will be expected to quickly gain an understanding of the current Process Street go-to-market motion and identify opportunities for marketing impact. Strong collaboration and relationship building skills are a must, as this role involves working with diverse stakeholders across multiple teams. Analytical skills are also key, as this role is expected to closely track progress toward targets and use data to unearth growth insights.
What you’ll do:
- Form the vision and goals for Growth Marketing at Process Street, design and implement its core processes, and achieve quarterly Growth Marketing targets.
- Lead the process of systematic experimentation to gauge the effectiveness of demand generation tactics and website changes, broadly share the results of those experiments to drive organizational learning, and scale up tactics and changes that are performing to target.
- Grow and lead a small Growth Marketing team, providing feedback and coaching to help team members do their best work and grow their skills.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in Marketing, Product, Revenue Operations and Sales to ideate, prioritize and implement new growth experiments.
- Track, analyze, and report progress against customer acquisition targets, and conduct analysis to gain new growth insights and ideas.
- Leverage content assets created by Product Marketing and Content Marketing teams, and activate those assets in outbound campaigns, product launches, etc.
- Directly optimize, and manage team members’ and contractors’ optimization of, outbound campaigns and funnels, including changing bids and budgets, changing targeting parameters, authoring copy variations, etc. on an ongoing basis.
- Initiate and manage ongoing relationships with outside contractors and agencies for growth marketing programs and projects.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Growth Marketing, Revenue Marketing or Demand Gen roles at software / internet companies with a clear track record of achievement and goal attainment.
- Team leadership experience is preferred.
- A background in owning and managing marketing budgets, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CAC, and ROAS.
- Deep expertise in digital performance advertising, and thorough hands-on knowledge of key ad platforms such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Capterra, etc.
- Excellent track record of conceptualizing and delivering results driving campaigns and all their associated assets such as videos, blog posts, white papers and testimonials.
- Strong experience in conversion rate optimization activities, and knowledge of website analytics tools, split testing tools, and landing page builders.
- Clear understanding of the B2B SaaS marketplace, and the proven routes to market utilized to reach business customers.
- Ability to balance high-level strategy with hands-on execution.
- Strong planning and organizational skills required, with experience working closely with cross functional teams.
- Intrinsically motivated individual with confidence, energy, and the drive to help the team win.
- Ability to work as a proactive self-starter with independent decision making, driving rapid work delivery and having a hands-on approach.
- Openness to feedback and coaching with commitment to personal and professional growth in the product marketing discipline.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fully remote team – No offices, no commute, check-in from a destination of your choosing!
- Unlimited PTO policy – Most take 3-4 weeks, plus their major holidays, AND a company-wide week off in December
- Annual company offsite* (when not in a pandemic of course) In lieu of an offsite, we do encourage and sponsor small group meetups so that you can meet your teammates face to face around the world.
- Social time – We know human connections are what make teams strong. We regularly do coffee chats, game-playing, story-telling, house tours (only if you're comfortable), and more to build connections.
- Generous health insurance for US employees and their families
- Equity for all full-time roles
Read More About The Team
- Shape Up vs Scrum: 6 Months to 6 Weeks – How We Cut Our Dev Cycle 75%
- The Inside Secrets of a Process Street Full Stack Engineer
- An Insider Look Into How We Built the Process Street Slack App (In 2 Weeks!)