Who we are:
Process Street is a no-code workflow platform startup from San Francisco. We help our customers build, document, automate, and track recurring workflows. Our platform stores knowledge where the action happens, ensuring thorough and error free execution of workflows that our global customers run their businesses on.
We service over 3k customers around the world, such as Airbnb, Spotify and Accenture, and are VC-backed by Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
Process Street was founded on a strong belief in the work-life benefits of a healthy, collaborative remote culture. We value flexibility because many of us are parents, travelers, or just creatives who aren't inspired by the construct of a mundane 9-to-5. Spread across 9 different time zones, we communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take real ownership of our work.
If you’re entrepreneurial and seek an environment that values your effective creativity, congratulations, you’ve found your new home!
This role reports directly to our VP of Customer Success. You will drive key interactions with our customers, including onboarding, customer expansion, renewals and managing churn.
Our Customer Success team is the primary link between our customers and the rest of our organization. Our goal in Customer Success is to:
- Drive customer expansion (we’re a land and expand model)
- Retain high value customers
- Identify our biggest opportunities amongst existing customers
This role will be responsible for developing the process and strategy for the Customer Success team. You’ll focus on metrics to assess the success of CSM efforts and coach the team to help the company meet our goals. You will also partner closely with stakeholders in Sales, Rev Ops, Product and Customer Support to deliver a premier user experience. Customer Success is core to the customer experience at Process Street.
In this exciting challenge you have an opportunity to grow and develop the Customer Success team. You will solidify process around onboarding, QBRs, renewals and expansions. In partnership with Rev Ops and sales your team will discover expansion opportunities with existing customers.
What you will do:
- Champion Customer Success and Customer Centricity across all divisions within the company to further Process Street’s customer centric culture.
- Define and optimize the customer journey for our global +3k customers executing on a scalable strategy for driving adoption and growth across the customer base
- Lead cross-functional initiatives driving customer success outcomes to improve the customer experience
- Define operational effectiveness metrics for the team and establish a system for tracking metrics
- Partner with Rev Ops to leverage data insights to scale our CS engagement, improve retention rates, and grow customer lifetime value
- Partner with other leaders to further refine structure, process, systems, and resources to successfully support our customers at scale.
What you bring to the table:
- You have at least 6 yrs of experience in a Customer Success function.
- You have direct experience developing CS strategy for a B2B SaaS product.
- You have between 3-5 yrs of experience leading a team, either as a team lead or unit leader (Head, Director, VP)
- You have proven experience establishing efficient service at scale organizations, i.e. the 1-to-many relationship approach.
- You have experience managing remote employees
- Fully remote team – No offices, no commute, check-in from a destination of your choosing!
- Unlimited PTO policy – Most take 3-4 weeks, plus their major holidays, AND a company-wide week off in December
- Annual company offsite* (when not in a pandemic of course) In lieu of an offsite, we do encourage and sponsor small group meetups so that you can meet your teammates face to face around the world.
- Social time – We know human connections are what make teams strong. We regularly do coffee chats, game-playing, story-telling, house tours (only if you're comfortable), and more to build connections.
- Generous health insurance for US employees and their families
- Equity for all full-time roles
Read More About The Team