We believe the way most teams capture their knowledge today is broken. Knowledge belongs where the action happens – not in documents hidden in a virtual filing cabinet.
Process Street is the easy, no-code way to help companies build, automate, and track recurring workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team, backed by amazing investors like Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian. Thousands of companies large and small use our platform to make their recurring work fun, fast and faultless, including industry leaders like Salesforce, AstraZeneca, Accenture, and Colliers International.
All 50+ of us work wherever we'd like — reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across 9 time zones in 10 countries, we communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. Distributed work isn't for everyone, but if it fits your work style, it's a life-changing benefit.
Being 100% distributed doesn’t stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly “coffee” pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat.
What Makes Us Different
- Fully remote team - no offices.
- Extremely flexible approach to balancing work and life.
- Equity for all full-time roles.
- No toxic stuff, no cliques, no kidding. We’re small, nimble, and extremely collaborative.
- Unlimited PTO policy (The good kind! Most folks take three to four weeks of vacation, plus their major holidays)
- Annual company offsite, mostly focused on building meaningful personal relationships with your colleagues
- Generous health insurance for US Employees and their families
As a small, nimble company, we want our employees to feel empowered to make decisions and define the future of our company, so our values include:
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn't!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice. (See what we did there?)
This role reports directly to our VP of Marketing, with mentoring and coaching by our Sr. Product Marketing Manager. The role will have involvement and responsibility for a wide variety of product marketing activities, including product content, sales enablement, go-to-market execution, customer stories, and marketing programs aimed at in-market audiences. This role requires a self-driven B2B marketer with a proven ability to craft customer-facing content that conveys the value of B2B software products.
You will be expected to quickly build an understanding of the Process Street growth strategy and identify opportunities for marketing impact. Strong collaboration and relationship building skills are a must, as this role involves working with diverse stakeholders across multiple teams such as Product Management, Marketing, and Sales.
What you’ll do...
- Craft compelling content and use customer proof points to convey the value of Process Street for current and prospective customers in a variety of marketing channels, including website, landing pages, ad creatives, sales collateral, and thought leadership assets.
- Enable sales with talking points, demo scripts, pitch materials, and collateral.
- Research, create, and deliver product and marketplace training content for Sales and Customer Success.
- Source, drive discovery, and author compelling customer stories for distribution in a variety of marketing channels.
- Help execute on go-to-market plans for new product launches, including directly producing a variety of product launch deliverables such as internal briefs, blog posts, announcement emails, customer-facing slides, one-sheets, etc.
- Track, analyze, and report progress against product marketing project goals.
- Partner with stakeholders in our Product and Engineering teams to learn about emerging product capabilities and discuss how best to message them in the marketplace.
- Conduct customer research and competitive research, share research findings with internal stakeholders, and use research insights to inform product marketing strategy.
- Keep internal audiences abreast of product evolution with updates and detail on upcoming product launches and platform enhancements.
- Be a creative thinker who actively shapes the ways Process Street differentiates our product offerings for customers in a crowded and complex ecosystem.
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B marketing at a software / internet company, preferably in product marketing and/or sales enablement.
- Basic design skills and the proven ability to create visually appealing sales materials and collateral is a strong plus.
- Clear understanding of the B2B SaaS marketplace and the proven routes to market utilized to reach business customers.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with experience working closely with cross functional teams, including Product and Sales teams.
- Intrinsically motivated individual with confidence, energy, and the drive to help the team win.
- Ability to work as a proactive self-starter with independent decision making, driving rapid work delivery and having a hands-on approach.
- Openness to feedback and coaching with commitment to personal and professional growth in the product marketing discipline.
- Experience writing marketing copy for use in websites, collateral, and other channels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Diverse Teams Build Better Products
Legally, we need you to know this:
Process Street does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.