What We Build
We believe that the way most teams capture their knowledge today is broken. Knowledge belongs where the action happens – not in documents hidden in a virtual filing cabinet.
Process Street is where teams bring their operational knowledge to life using rich, automated workflows. Often described as checklists with superpowers, our platform enables you to build, run, and gather insights for all your team's recurring workflows.
Global across 10 countries and 100% remote for over five years now, we were founded on a strong belief in the work-life benefits of a healthy, collaborative remote culture. We value flexibility because many of us are parents, travelers, or just creatives who aren't inspired by the 9-to-5.
And we're backed by amazing investors like Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
- You want to set the standard for infrastructure automation at a small company. We’re looking for our first SRE to automate our infrastructure with tools like Terraform. If you’ve coded services and scripts that stand up full cloud environments in minutes, you’re ideal for this role.
- You live and breathe performance, availability, and security. Not only do you strive for high availability, you’re actively educating and training those around you on the best practices for resiliency, security and performance.
- You love to code. This is a hands-on coding role. You use software engineering approaches to solve problems and manage infrastructure in a way that the rest of the team can understand. You believe in push-button deployments and infrastructure as code.
- You love collaborating with product engineers to build solutions for customers. You know that understanding the constraints and viewpoints of your peers across engineering and product results in a better user experience. If you’re at home debating solutions with EMs and product engineers, you're probably a strong candidate for this role.
- You have experience with AWS and Docker. We use tools like RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, CircleCI, GitHub, Sentry, New Relic, and more.
- You’re well-versed in systems reliability. You have at least 7 years of experience in systems administration, systems engineering, or software development with at least 3 years of experience in Site Reliability Engineering, DevOps, or a related field.
Our Hiring Process
- No all-day interview marathons. We use Calendly links to let you schedule interviews at the most convenient times for you.
- No lengthy take-home projects. That said, we do a collaborative coding exercise in an IDE-like environment during our interviews. It's more focused on how you approach your work than the code itself.
- We don't hire everyone that passes. We care more that Process Street is going to be a fit for you. We know that our teammates aren't cogs in a machine, and you won't be interviewed like one.
- For us, diversity isn't just a buzzword. We actively focus on inclusivity and strongly encourage candidates who bring more diversity of opinion, experience, and background to apply.
- Fully remote team – No offices, no commute, forever.
- Unlimited PTO policy – Most take 3-4 weeks, plus their major holidays, AND a company-wide week off in December
- Annual company offsite* – (When not in a pandemic. We're doing a virtual one this year!)
- Social time – We know human connections are what make teams strong. We regularly do coffee chats, game-playing, story-telling, house tours (only if you're comfortable), and more to build connections.
- Generous health insurance for US employees and their families
- Equity for all full-time roles
Read More About The Team
- Shape Up vs Scrum: 6 Months to 6 Weeks – How We Cut Our Dev Cycle 75%
- An Interview with Ivy: Shape Up From a Product Designer’s Perspective
- The Inside Secrets of a Process Street Full Stack Engineer
- An Insider Look Into How We Built the Process Street Slack App (In 2 Weeks!)
Diverse Teams Build Better Products
We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Process Street does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.