We believe the way most teams capture their knowledge today is broken. Knowledge belongs where the action happens – not in documents hidden in a virtual filing cabinet.
Process Street is the easy, no-code way to help teams build, automate, and track recurring workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team, backed by amazing investors like Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian. And we’re on a people-, product- and customer-obsessed mission to make recurring work fast, fun, and faultless for teams everywhere.
All 40+ of us work wherever we'd like. (We were remote before it was cool!) Reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread mostly across the American and European timezones, we wake up, finish our morning routine, sign into Slack, Process Street, and Zoom… and we’re at work. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. Being remote doesn't stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly "coffee" pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat (when it’s safe!) We know remote work isn't for everyone, but if it fits your style, it's a life-changing benefit.
Oh, and one more thing: working at a company that was built from the start around a healthy remote culture is VERY different than that weird intrusive remote life you and your family were probably thrust into without warning last year. :)
What makes us different
- Fully remote team - no offices.
- Extremely flexible approach to balancing work and life.
- No toxic stuff, no cliques, no kidding. We’re small, nimble, and extremely collaborative.
- Unlimited PTO policy (The good kind! Most folks take three to four weeks of vacation, plus their major holidays)
- Annual company offsite, mostly focused on building meaningful personal relationships with your colleagues
- Generous health insurance for US Employees and their families
As a small, nimble company, we want our employees to feel empowered to make decisions and define the future of our company, so our values include:
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn't!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice (See what we did there?)
This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing and will own the creation and growth of the Process Street community. You will form a vision and a plan for the community, then launch and grow the community with frequent communications to our customer base and to the broader marketplace. Your focus will be on making the community a valuable and engaging experience for members, on connecting the community closely with the Process Street platform, and on establishing the community as a successful channel for customer referrals and new customer acquisition. You will position and grow the community not only as a valuable resource for Process Street customers and users, but additionally as a valuable place for content and conversation for all visitors who are interested in topics of company operations and growth, process management, and workflow automation.
What you’ll do...
- Structure the community experience so that new community visitors and members quickly see value and are increasingly engaged with others in the community.
- Track, analyze, and report progress against community goals, with accountability for achieving business results for community growth, community engagement, and community-driven new customer acquisition.
- Build and optimize community content and creatively encourage members to create their own community content and to participate in community conversations and activities.
- Actively communicate in social media channels to promote the community, to highlight happenings within the community, and to encourage third-party coverage of community activities.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to structure the community as a channel for new customer acquisition, attracting visitors with rich community content, building a relationship with them via the community, and converting them to Process Street customers.
- Connect the community to other key Marketing and Customer Content programs such as our educational webinars and our new product launch announcements, creating synergies in both those programs and the community.
- Set up and manage incentives and rewards in the community, recognizing members for their content contributions and their achievements with the Process Street platform, and sourcing new customer stories.
- Build systems and incentives to encourage community members to refer others to the community and to Process Street.
- Actively manage and evolve the Process Street voice and tone, contributing to the maturation of our brand as a trusted leader in the marketplace.
- Use the community to gather member feedback and answer key questions about customer needs, and enable and facilitate other Process Street team members as they conduct research in the community.
- Where possible, use the community to facilitate and organize meetups and events in the physical world, bringing even more value to members and creating more awareness of the community.
- Actively shape and encourage community participation among the Process Street team and keep the internal team informed on our community strategy.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing a customer/user community of an established B2B SaaS platform.
- A big plus if your community management experience is in the no-code, productivity, process management or automation space, and if you are a recognized thought leader in that space.
- Must be active in social media channels, with at least 2 years experience using social media for marketing and community engagement.
- Experience working directly for a B2B software company in a marketing role is a plus.
- Must be passionate about growing customer communities and engaging customers within them.
- Understanding of the B2B SaaS marketplace, and the proven routes to market utilized to reach business customers.
- Understanding of search engine optimization and other practices that help to drive traffic to the public-facing pages of a community.
- Strong planning and organizational skills required.
- Motivated and ambitious individual with presence, confidence, and energy.
- Ability to work strategically as a proactive self-starter with independent decision making, driving rapid work delivery, and having a hands-on approach.
- Experience writing customer-facing marketing content.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Diverse Teams Build Better Products
Legally, we need you to know this:
Process Street does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.