We believe the way most teams capture their knowledge today is broken. Knowledge belongs where the action happens – not in documents hidden in a virtual filing cabinet.
Process Street is the easy, no-code way to help teams build, automate, and track recurring workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team, backed by amazing investors like Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian. And we’re on a people-, product- and customer-obsessed mission to make recurring work fast, fun, and faultless for teams everywhere.
All 40+ of us work wherever we'd like. (We were remote before it was cool!) Reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread mostly across the American and European timezones, we wake up, finish our morning routine, sign into Slack, Process Street, and Zoom… and we’re at work. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. Being remote doesn't stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly "coffee" pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat (when it’s safe!) We know remote work isn't for everyone, but if it fits your style, it's a life-changing benefit.
Oh, and one more thing: working at a company that was built from the start around a healthy remote culture is VERY different than that weird intrusive remote life you and your family were probably thrust into without warning last year. :)
What makes us different
- Fully remote team - no offices.
- Extremely flexible approach to balancing work and life.
- No toxic stuff, no cliques, no kidding. We’re small, nimble, and extremely collaborative.
- Unlimited PTO policy (The good kind! Most folks take three to four weeks of vacation, plus their major holidays)
- Annual company offsite, mostly focused on building meaningful personal relationships with your colleagues
- Generous health insurance for US Employees and their families
As a small, nimble company, we want our employees to feel empowered to make decisions and define the future of our company, so our values include:
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn't!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice (See what we did there?)
We’re looking for a Junior Customer Support Specialist to join our Services team. You will address inbound customer inquiries via phone, email, and live chat. At Process Street, our Customer Support Specialists are the primary line of communication between the organization and our customers. You will get the chance to work with companies ranging from early-stage start-ups to Fortune 500 enterprises from across the globe in pretty much every industry you can think of.
Aside from addressing customer inquiries, Customer Support Specialists perform a critical function in passing customer feedback and challenges to the Engineering, Product, and Executive teams.
This person will cover GMT+7 and/or GMT+8 timezones.
What You’ll Do
- Respond to email, live chat, and phone inquiries from existing customers and prospects
- Advise customers on the best way to use the software to meet their needs
- Track customer interactions in Salesforce
- Assist prospects during their trial period to ensure they understand the product functionality
- Serve as a conduit for customers to communicate product and feature requests to Product Managers
- Assist our Customer Success Managers in dealing with large customers
- Contribute to the Support Knowledgebase
- Conduct product demos for prospects
- Conduct Onboarding and Account Reviews for existing customers
- 1-2 years of experience working directly with customers
- Fluent English communication skills – both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Customer-centric outlook
- Comfort working with web and mobile applications
- Experience with Intercom and Salesforce is a plus
Diverse Teams Build Better Products
Legally, we need you to know this:
Process Street does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.