We believe the way most teams capture their knowledge today is broken. Knowledge belongs where the action happens – not in documents hidden in a virtual filing cabinet.
Process Street is the easy, no-code way to help teams build, automate, and track recurring workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team, backed by amazing investors like Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian. And we’re on a people-, product- and customer-obsessed mission to make recurring work fast, fun, and faultless for teams everywhere.
All 40+ of us work wherever we'd like. (We were remote before it was cool!) Reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread mostly across the American and European timezones, we wake up, finish our morning routine, sign into Slack, Process Street, and Zoom… and we’re at work. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. Being remote doesn't stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly "coffee" pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat (when it’s safe!) We know remote work isn't for everyone, but if it fits your style, it's a life-changing benefit.
Oh, and one more thing: working at a company that was built from the start around a healthy remote culture is VERY different than that weird intrusive remote life you and your family were probably thrust into without warning last year. :)
What makes us different
- Fully remote team - no offices.
- Extremely flexible approach to balancing work and life.
- Equity for all full-time roles.
- No toxic stuff, no cliques, no kidding. We’re small, nimble, and extremely collaborative.
- Unlimited PTO policy (The good kind! Most folks take three to four weeks of vacation, plus their major holidays)
- Annual company offsite, mostly focused on building meaningful personal relationships with your colleagues
- Generous health insurance for US Employees and their families
As a small, nimble company, we want our employees to feel empowered to make decisions and define the future of our company, so our values include:
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn't!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice (See what we did there?)
We're looking for a diligent, disciplined Sales Representative to follow up with our massive lead flow in a fast, efficient, and personal manner. You will be working directly with our clients by following up with leads via chat, email, phone, video, and social media and scheduling appointments for our Account Executives.
Here at Process Street, our SDRs will have the opportunity to develop into an Account Executive, a Customer Success Manager, or even go into Product Marketing.
For this particular role, we are looking for someone who will work in the Pacific Time Zone.
What You’ll Do
- Follow up with leads via chat, email, phone, video, and social media
- Perform minor discovery to identify the needs and scale of an opportunity
- Schedule qualified opportunities with our Account Executives
- Research and personalize communications to high-value leads
- Design systems to better improve your funnels and performance
- Smart, hungry, and excited about a career in SaaS Sales
- Great with technology, SaaS, and have a high business acumen
- Continuously gathering knowledge; you’re always reading something new
- A natural intellectual curiosity coupled with resolute grit
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
Diverse Teams Build Better Products
Legally, we need you to know this:
Process Street does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.