Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our new
Customer Success Representative (m/f/d)
You will work in a diverse and passionate team to help us ensure that our customers are achieving critical business value on our platform by creating an excellent customer experience. Our customers will view you as an advocate and steward of their success.
- Build strong bonds – support our users via phone, mail and chat
- Pro-actively reach out to our existing customers to help drive business goals
- Build a community with our customers - engaging them in shaping the best service possible
- Act as the bridge between PRISMA and our community, understanding their needs, opening a dialogue and finding a common language and objectives
- Be in sync with our colleagues: Business Development, Product Management and IT
- Share with your team members the "on-call" responsibility to be there for customers when needed
- You are an open-minded person who can quickly identify the correct internal resources required and work collaboratively with them to address our customers' needs
- You're passionate about providing excellent customer service, an exceptional communicator, and you take pride in your outstanding people skills
- A multinational team and customer base is the perfect spot to bring your mediator skills to life
- You enjoy trying to identify the core of the problems that affect our users; you are motivated by solving problems and ensuring they don't happen again
- You have excellent time management skills and can prioritize accordingly
- You have an affinity with software and the energy industry
- You have a proactive, practical approach to tasks and enjoy implementing ideas from beginning to end
- Ideally, you have working experience in a Customer Success or Communications, Marketing, and Account Management context
- You are fluent in both English and German. Other European Languages would be a great BONUS
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- Get support from a team of experts to get you up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
- Enjoy advantages like possibility to work remote, team events, health benefits, a company bike, fresh fruits and beverages.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introduce PRISMA.